Part 4

" Mmmm!!!! ha! let me out!!! " " Long time no see Lucy :)" " zeref??? why are you here? where am I ? where's Natsu , Lissanna and the others!" " I let Lissanna out and ordered her to capture you and bring you to me " "I shall let you on to a secret, Lissanna is being controlled by me! hahahahaha! " "why zeref ? Why are you doing this? what have fairytail done to you to deserve this? let Lissanna off!"

" Hmmm .... that is if you hand me the 10 gates you have for me to regenerate eclipse ......"

" If that's the case , I decline your offer ....because if it was Lissanna , she wouldn't want me to hand the keys over to someone like you who brings chaos to the world ....."

"I'm warning you to let me out of this place ..." " Hmmm...... let's see if you can get out of here :)"

"Damn you zeref !!!"

"Hyaaa!!! gate of Leo (I summon thee )

( ding dong)

" What can I do for you my lady ?"

"Loke get me out of these chains and break that door...."

"Your wish is my command !"

Door breaks open.......

Lucy was shocked

" Where is this?"

" It's said to be the ancient god world, my lady......"

"How do I get out of here???"

" There's no way out .... unfortunately "

"Then what can I do ?"

" Wait there's one way out and that is to get the 10 keys including me to teleport you to the spirits world "

" Okay I shall try!"

" Gate of Capricorn ,Aquarius ,Aries ,Taurus ,

Gemini,Cancer,Leo,Virgo,Libra, Scorpio and Saggitarius" (I summon thee ) ( ding dong )

" Take me to the spirits world !"

-------------- to be continued------------

Pls like

:)