Part 27

Lucy:" zeref ...he likes me?..."(blush)

Sting :" Lu chan your not thinking about that brat are you?! I'm gonna get angry if you do!"

Lucy:" eh??? I didn't... "

Natsu:" hmph! Lucy you've been day dreaming since yesterday! you must be thinking about him right!"

Lucy thoughts" are they jealous...."

Sting:" Lu chan what are those..."

Lucy:" ah...this...I'm a celestial mage.. this are my keys...."

Sting:" eh? why do you need this....you have the power of a elemental dragon right ?"

Lucy:" yea... but I can't control it well so...."

Sting:" in the past you used to impress the nobles with your powers you know?..."

Lucy:" eh? I forgot about it already...."

Sting:" that time was the time I fell for you...."

Lucy:(blush)" really ...."

Sting:" you were dashing among all the princesses I ever saw..."

Lucy:" sure is nostalgic ....I miss the old times...."

Natsu:" you both sure are getting into a wonderful conversation without me huh...."

Lucy:" eh? Natsu what's with you....you've been acting like your jealous..."

Sting:" perhaps he is...."(smirks)

Natsu:" don't assume....theres no way I'll ever be jealous of you ...!!!"

(All red....)

Lucy:" heh?....anyway for now let's go to that nearby looking cottage for shelter tonight...."

Sting:" I agree...I'm tired "

Natsu:" but first let's just check the place out before going in there....just in case..."