Part 41

On the way home,

Lucy:" ahh....this is irritating!!!ever since the new transfer student sat beside me....natsu has been behaving strangely....

Workers:" shift that there!"

Lucy:" someone's moving in?...oh ya..the aunty did tell me she was moving out soon ....ah....i even forgot to thank her for everything...."

Zeref:" Lucy chan?"

Lucy(surprised):" zeref?"

Zeref:" why are you in front of my house?"

Lucy:"eh?....your moving in here?"

Zeref:" yea....i didn't know you stayed here....what a coincidence...guess we'll see each other more often..."

Lucy:" err....in school....my boyfriend was being very rude....i apologize on his behalf...."

Zeref(pissed):" what are you apologizing for?... I don't regret a single word I said..."

Lucy(blush):" that..."

Zeref:" including the part I said that I like you wasn't a joke....please consider my feelings ...."

Natsu:" lucy!"

Lucy(surprised):" Natsu why are you?"

Natsu:" I came to check on you since I was nearby to think I would see him with you....whats the meaning of this!"

Lucy:" zeref kun is moving into this house that is beside mine....by tomorrow after renovations.."

Natsu:" eh?....did you plan this out?!"(grabs zeref by the collar)

Zeref(slaps):" let go!...you low life....how dare you touch me?!"

Lucy:" that's enough! if your going to fight.....do it somewhere else... I'm tired....goodnight...."

Natsu:" lucy..."(glares at zeref)

Zeref(grins):" see you tomorrow then Lucy chan...."

Lucy heads into her house waving back to the two...

Natsu:" you'll regret this.... brat!"

Zeref:" oh ya?"(smirks)

Natsu(punch):" let's settle this now!"

Zeref:" sure!...i wanted to end this long ago.."

Natsu:" you bastard!"

Butler:" zeref sama!"

Zeref:" don't butt in!"

Lucy :" Gate of Virgo!"

Virgo:" what can I do for you milady?"

Lucy:" change into form 2 outside my house and stop the two...."(commands fiercely)

Virgo:" I understand...."(dashes out)

Natsu:" virgo?!"

Zeref:" what is this?...a giant maid?!"

Natsu:" don't intervene!"

Virgo:" Lucy sama said to stop before you both are to be cooked for my meal...."

Natsu(gulps):" alright! I'll let you off this time...."

Virgo reverts to original form and disappears...

Zeref:" hmph!"