0.06

COLBY'S POV

My stomach felt empty, but the hunger soon faded away, the cuts hurt if I touched them but he made sure they didn't get infected.
I had constant anxiety and felt isolated.
The basement door opened to reveal my captor. He cried something with him. It was food, I made no movements and made sure I looked neutral.

He passed me the sandwich, apple and water, I remember a rule,
"Thank you... " I trailed off forgetting that I didn't know his name,
"My name is Sam" I nodded,
"Thank you Sam" I say, I was actually grateful, he could have just starved me, this meant that he wanted something from me, this certainly wasn't about money, I wasn't successful, what did he want then.

I ate my sandwich quickly, then attacked the apple violently, then drank the water. He just smiled looking at me. This guy is fucking creepy. But yet so am I. I Colby Brock, could tell you how to get away with murder, I could tell you the worst serial killers in history after going over their back story and killings, going by numbers and how they died and sentence, I was obsessed with killers, and this, this was a killer. You could tell, I didn't care. I wanted out. I didn't want to be apart of a killers fantasy. No.

Help.

.
.
.