0.08

COLBY POV

I slept in that room last night, but Sam locked the door, I was okay with that, as long as I didn't have to sleep in that cage.
Sam had dragged me down to the kitchen. He had made breakfast, pancakes and Bacon, I ate like a pig but didn't care because I was hungry and Sam was a good cook.

I was doing this to survive, but I knew deep down I liked it here kinda, but I didn't like it when Sam was here, I was anxious then.

I showered after breakfast but Sam knocked the door every ten minuets to make sure I was alive, I brushed my teeth and changed into some new clothes, I decided on some black skinny jeans and a mahogany sweater, I felt like it went with the aesthetic of my room.

Currently me and Sam were sat at the island in the kitchen,
"Do you have a favorite killer?" I found myself asking
"Yeah either Richard Ramirez or John Wayne Gacy, do you have one? And why do you ask?" Sam asked me
"Mine is Jeffery Dahmer, I thought what he did was creative, I've always had a weird obsession with killers it always interested me, I wanted to know if you had a favorite one too" I replied, he nodded understandingly
"Do you know who Leonarda Cianciulli is?" Sam asked with an interested face,
"Italian woman, turned her victims into soap and tea cakes?" I replied more as if a question
"Yeah that's her, I thought her ideas were original, but she's had quite a few copy cat killers" Sam said in a matter-of-fact tone, I nodded knowingly, for the next few hours we talked about serial killers such as the Atlanta ripper, the black doodler, the Robison family murder, all unsolved murders we exchanged information on the cases, sharing theories and points the officers missed.

Sam was nice when he was like this, I wish he would be nice like this more, I felt normal around him, dies that make me a psychopath too?
.
.
.