The Wand

(I kinda almost forgot how the movie goes so I'm sorry if it's not as accurate as I usually do)

Haden's P.O.V

We were in the guy's room. Figuring out what are we gunna do first. Their room was nice. But even for only benign here for a not even a whole day they managed to make a mess of things. I was sitting on Jackson's bed as he played with the ends of my flame like hair.

Jay started to take out random things he managed to take. "Jeez Jay. That is a lot of stuff. "Well it's like getting everything I want. Except it's free." Jay explained to Mal. "Ok..well you can get all of this stuff later. When we take over the world!" She said looking at Jay like he was crazy. "You sound just like your mom." Evie said as she messed with some stuff.

"Thank you." Mal said. "Jay you need to try this it is amazing." Carlos said. Jay walk over and took the controller. Then he said whoa and started to play. Jack got up to watch. I pout as he walked off. "Guys do you remember why we are here?!" Mal said starting to get mad at the lack of participation we have right now.

"Get the wand blah blah blah. Take over the world blah blah blah." He said turning to us with a goof like attitude. "Our parents are counting on us!" Mal said. I look down; imagining how my dad would be like. He does have bad anger issues.

"And prove to them that we are ruthless, rotten and evil. Yeah?!" He said as we all nod. "Evie mirror me." She said. Evie used her mirror to find the wand. "Mirror, mirror on the w- in my hand. Where does fairy godmother's wand..stand!" She said to the mirror trying to rhyme like her mother did. It showed us the wand floating under a spot light. "There it is!"

"But where is it?" "Magic Mirror not so close." Evie whispered to the mirror. But then it zoomed out to where you can see the whole world. "Closer,closer" Evie kept on saying to make it zoom closer. "Can I get back to my game? I just just made it to Level 3." Carlos said. "Wait! It's at a museum!" Jack said.

"That is...1.3'miles away from here." Carlos said going on the laptop Jay took to look up where it's located. We look at him surprised at his pro computer skills. We then headed off to the museum.

-:-:-:-at the museum-:-:-:-

We ran quickly and quietly. I tripped along the way and Jack helped me up. We made it to the entrance. We seen some special artifacts that were on screens. Like Cinderella's slipper, King Trident's trident, Genie's lamp, and many others. There was also a security guard looking and watching at the monitors.

When he faced the door for a moment we ducked away. Then I spotted Maleficent's spinning wheel. "That's your mothers spinning wheel?" Carlos said. "Looks sorta lame Mal. Sorry to say." Jackson said as the guys laughed. "It's magic..it doesn't have to look scary." Mal said trying to make a good comeback.

"Magic spindle do not linger make my victim prick their finger." Mal read off of her spell book. The guard then looked like he was in a trance looking at the needle of the spinner. "Impressive." Jay said giggling. "I got chills." Carlos said holding and showing his arm playfully.

Mal scoffed and continued. "Prick the finger prick it deep. Make my victim fall asleep." Then the guard got up and prick his finger. He yawned and slept on the ledge. "Who's lame now?" Mal said. Then come to find out the door is locked. "Stand back." Jackson said walking back to get a head start on kicking the door.

"Make it easy make it quick. Open up without a kick." Mal said reading another spell. The doors flew open just when Jack was about to kick it down. Making him fall on the ground. I giggled and the others laughed. Mal kicked him, Evie ruffled his hair, jay walked by and Carlos tried to help him up. He grunts and swats Carlos's hands away from him. "Just trying to help." Carlos said with his hands up in defense.

I walk up to him and dust his long coat off a bit. "You ok?" I ask in concern. "Hehe yeah." He said flashing me his signature smirk but when he does it to me it has a hint of a smile in there. I blush and look down a little. Evie used her mirror to help navigate on where to go.

Then we ended up in front of the Villains Exhibit. We all pause. "Mommy?" Evie said. "Killer." Jay said. "I'll never forget Mother's Day." Carlos said. "Bloody pirate." Jack said emotionless. "Daddy.." I say. "Well the wand's not here. Let's bounce." Jay said as we walk off except Mal.

I rub my arms. I got chills at the sight of my dad. I whimper a bit. All I wanted was my dad to love me. He always got mad at me and when no one is looking he would be harsh and mean. He would first say "oh this is my little baby girl. Isn't she a sweet heart?" Then boom he's all like "if you don't do as I say I will feed you to the dead souls of the underworld!"

"Hay you good? Jack asks. "Y-yeah. Just cold." I lied. He then took off his coat and put it on me. I say thank you and blush. Maybe he r-really do like me...I thought to myself.

Later Mal caught up and we found the wand. Jay whooped and ran down there ahead of us. We look at amazement. Then jay was about to touch it. "Jay don't!" I said. He smirk and doesn't listen. Mal yell in protest and he touch it. An alarm blares and we hold our ears. "A force field and a siren?!." Carlos said. "That's a little excessive!" Jay said.

We start to run out. Avoiding the guard. Then Carlos turns off the alarm and answers the phone. Telling whoever it was a malfunction. "Carlos come on!" I call. "You're welcome." Carlos said. We make our back to the school. "Thanks a lot jay. Now we have to go back to school!" Mal said.

-:-:-:-:-:-

Mal and Evie was already at the room before me. I was held back because I had to go back and give Jack his jacket. I knock on the door and Jack opens it. "Here's your jacket Jackson. I say handing it to him. I realized that he was shirtless and in his pajama pants. I look at his abs and realized his ripped he is. I blush a bit. "You like what you see?" He said with a smirk.

"W-what that is..haha...crazy- GOOD NIGHT!" I say race walking always with a massive blush on my face. I scold myself as I walk off.

Jackson's P.O.V

I smile and chuckle at her adorableness. She was totally checking me out. I walk to my bed as the door closed. "Dude you totally like her." Jay said smirking and wiggling his eye brows. "Shut up Jay and go to sleep." I said blushing and grunting. He chuckles and turns over sleeping. I sigh and lay down. Oddly, I was thinking about Haden.

-:-:-:-:-
A/N: I'm so so very sorry for the delay you guys 😭 I hope I can be forgiven. I was just so busy on things and other fanfics. Also I forgot the movie and I had to find another way to rewatch it. Which I did.

And also let's discuss about the new descendants 2. As you guys probably know there is a son of Captain Hook already in there. What I might do (if I manage to get to making the second book in the future) I'm going to make Jackson his brother and what evs. So it's sorta easy and I don't have to get rid of a character just because there is already one there. This is fanfic for crying out loud 😂😋. Anyways; thank you guys so so much for the support and so much motivation. I made this chap just as I saw notifications and comments on this book about updating. I'm so glad you all love this book so much and I will try to update this regularly and just leave my other books for another time. Thank you for all the reads, votes, comments and even some new followers! I love you all so much!

THANK YOU GUYS!💕

~T-otaku