Figuring out a plan while surviving school

A/N: literally as I watched the movie this morning I made the titles for the next chapters so that I know how the dialogue goes. Cause tbh I know majority of the lines like the back of my hand because of how many times I've watched it. I just forgot the order of events (*≧∀≦*) Lololol.

And omg I almost forgot I have other characters that I introduced in the "Welcome to Auradon" chap. In this chap they will be brought up and a face with be put for a name 😁
-:-:-:-:-:-:-

Haden's P.O.V

"If you find a crying baby do you.." I zoned out drawing. Not really caring for this goodness class. I look down at my drawing and blushed.

(Credit of this drawing does NOT go to me

(Credit of this drawing does NOT go to me. This is a Percabeth aka Percy x Annabeth drawing here^^^)

Obviously it was me and Jackson. Look over and seen that he wasn't looking. I sigh in relief seeing that he didn't notice. He was leaning on his propped up hand as I started to doze a bit.

"Hay doofus." I said lighting my finger and poking his side. Making his yelp and hold his side. "What was that for?" He said pouting. I giggle and start to pay attention.

"Haden." FGM (fairy godmother) said. "Uh C. Give it a bottle?" I said shrugging. "Right again." FGM said smiling. "You're on fire girl. Carlos said. "Literal speaking yes. And here's a good tip; just say the one that sounds like less fun." I said giggling. They all come to realization and saying ohs.

I hear a squeak like a mouse and seen that it was some girl that had a blue dress on with brown hair. I grimace a bit. "Hello dear one." FGM said. I guess this was her daughter. "Hi. You need to sigh an early release for the coronation." She said handing her some papers. "Oh everyone this is my daughter Jane." FGM said "mom." She said in protest.

"Hi." She said. We all stared at her in confusion. "It's ok. Don't mind me. As you were." She said curtsying and going off. "Let's continue. YOU FIND A VILE KF POISON!" I jump as FGM screamed dramatically. "Do you A) Put it in the Kings wine, B) paint it on an apple..." we giggle as she said that. "Or C) give it to the proper authority." Then Carlos, Jay and Jackson started to fight for the right answer. "Oh Jay." She said pointing at Jay as he held the guys' hands down. "C) you give it to the proper authorities." He said with a smirk and a 'mater of fact' tone. "I was gunna say that!" Jack said about to lash at him if I didn't hold him back.

"Well I said it first, hook." He said in a baby voice. Then they started to roughly shove each other. "Boys. Boys!" FGM said tapping the podium. "I suggest that you keep that much aggression on the tourney field." She said.

"Oh no thanks. What ever that is." Jay said pushing Jack.

-:-:-:-:-

I had nothing to do so I followed Jay, Carlos, and Jack to the field. It was interesting. Jackson did well even on his first day/ practice. I cheer and clap when him and Jay made a goal.