Greatest Torney Game Ever

A/N: I love that so many people like my book so much. Especially my notification squad (the readers who comment so many wonderful things it blows up my notifications) thank you guys so much! 😁💕

Haden's P.O.V

Today was the day that we test out Mal's love cookie. I was wearing a different outfit today. Actually all of us were. I especially loved Jackson's new outfit.

He was looking sharp

He was looking sharp. We were walking with Jay. Jackson had an arm around my shoulders. "Hay Mal, you know I'm actually starting to like it here. Maybe we don't have to go back." Jay said quietly. I nod in agreement. As much as I would like to see my dad again, I like it here.

"What are you talking about? Your evil and ruthless. Snap out of it." She said snapping her fingers. I seen over Mal's shoulder that Audrey was talking to Ben. Something about the other girls new hair style.

Now it was time. Ben was alone and Mal calls him. "Hay Benny boo!" She said mocking Audrey. As she goes on with the plan I lean on the lockers. Jack beside me leaning sideways to face me. With his arm above me on the lockers. "So will I see my girlfriend at the Tourney game later." He asked me.

"Hmmm last time I checked you kissed me and said you loved me. Not asking me to be your girlfriend." I say jokingly. "Gosh woman. You expect me to do bloody everything." He said chuckling. Then he traps me at the lockers. Making a bang noise. I gasp and blush looking at him.

"Maybe I should kiss that pretty face of yours. Prove to everyone that your mine. Then you would have no choice but to be my girlfriend." He said in a dark husky like voice. I could feel my knees getting weak. Knowing how Jackson is, being raised by a pirate, he get what he wants when he wants it. "So what will it be?" He asked. I giggle shove him off me. "Calm down babe. You don't have to ask me." I said giggling. He smirks in triumph and we seen that Mal gave Ben the cookie. We all gasp and surround them.

"How you feeling, bro." Jay said. "I-I feel..like sing your name! MAAAALL!!" He sang. Mal covers his mouth to muffle his singing. "So glad you did not use that cookie. It would of been embarrassing." I said to Jack. "Nah. It would of been adorable." He said holding me close to him. "Gah I can breath haha." I giggle pushing him off me.

"Hay guys come on we have to go." Jay said. Carlos followed. Jack kisses my cheek then my lips. "I need some good luck charm you know?" He said and ran off. Evie and Mal seen that whole fiasco. She smirk and wiggle their eye brows. "Shut up!" I said blushing and my hair turning orange as I pout.

-:-:-:-:-:-

Everyone was cheering as the tourney game was in full swing. Lonnie decided to hang with us during the game. The score was tied and the guys was trying really hard to get another point. Then with some team work between Jay, Carlos, Jack and Ben they managed to make one last goat at the last few seconds of the game.

Lonnie, Evie and I cheer like crazy. Mal holding her ears. Then all of a sudden Ben takes the mic. "Yes hello can I have your attention please. I have something to say." Everyone got quiet.

"GIVE ME AN M!" He said

"M!" we all said.

"GIVE ME AN A!"

"A!"

"GIVE ME AN L!"

"L!"

I could see the pain and confusion in Audrey's face I couldn't help but laugh. Then he bust out into a musical number.

Did I mention that I'm in love with you! And did I mention there's nothing I can do!

And did I happen to say?
I dream of you everyday
But let me shout it out, if that's okay
That's okay
I met this girl that rocked my world like it's never been rocked
And now I'm living just for her and I won't ever stop

I never thought it can happen to a guy like me
But now look at what you've done, you at got down on my knees
Because my love for is ridiculous
I never knew (who knew?)
That it can be like this
My love for you is ridiculous
My love is R-I-D-I-C-U-L-O-U-S
(R-I-D-I-C-U-L-O-U-S)

It's (ridiculous)
Just (ridiculous)
And I would give my kingdom for just one kiss
Well did I mention
That I'm in love with you
And did I mention
There's nothing I can do
And did I happen to say?
I dream of you everyday
But let me shout it out, if that's okay, (yeah!)
If that's okay

I gotta know which way to go, c'mon gimme a sign
You gotta show me that you're only ever gonna be mine
Don't want to go another minute even without you

That's if your heart just isn't in it, I don't know what I'd do
Because my love for is ridiculous
I never knew (who knew?)
That it can be like this
My love for you is ridiculous

My love is R-I-D-I-C-U-L-O-U-S
(R-I-D-I-C-U-L-O-U-S)
It's (ridiculous)
Just (ridiculous)
And I would give my kingdom for just one kiss
C'mon now!
Because my love for is Ridiculous
I never knew (who knew?)
That it can be like this

My love for you is ridiculous
My love is R-I-D-I-C-U-L-O-U-S
(R-I-D-I-C-U-L-O-U-S)
It's (ridiculous)
Just (ridiculous)
And I would give my kingdom for just one kiss
C'mon Now!

Mal held onto Ben's jersey as Ben walked up and came face to face with Mal. Then Audrey comes up with chad. "Chad's my boyfriend now! And I'm going to the coronation with him. So I don't need your pity date." She said with the mic. Then Ben took the mic and asked Mal to the coronation and of course she said yes. We all cheered. And to top it all off Jay got MVP.

I walk past other people to Jack. I jump into his arms as he spun me around. "Congrats on the win." I said. He took off his jersey and gave it to me. I smile and put it on. "Thanks babe. And you know speaking of which...um about the coronation...I mean even though by default of the plan and all we would be technically together there...never mind that I was just wondering if maybe you can go with me. A-and maybe tomorrow on a date?" He asked nervously.

I giggle and kiss him to calm him down. "Yes I would love to; to both questions." I said smiling. He then kisses me one last time and had to go and eat pizza with the team because of the win.

-:-:-:-:-:-
A/N: another chapter done! I love writing all the cute cliche moments for Haden and Jackson aka Hason! Hehe lol. Well I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter! Much love!

T-otaku⭐️