Family Day Gone Wrong

(Outfit above is what she wears for Family day)

Third P.O.V

The Villain kids were in remedial goodness class when fairy god mother called them over. "Now I know that your parents are not able to be here on family day. So I have a treat for you all." She said as she showed us a laptop. There our parents showed up. Maleficent was all up in the screen. "I don't see anything." "Where's the remote!" "It's not working!" They all bicker until they scream pops up with their children's faces.

"Oh it's Evie! Evie is mommy! Like I say the apple doesn't fall to far from the tree." Evil queen says. "How's my baby girl? Is that her? Haden!" Hades said as he seen Haden. Along with Jackson's arm around her shoulder. "W-wait are you two finally together?" He says. "Ha! In your face. Time to bloody pay up!" Hook says to Hades. Haden blushes as Jackson chuckles. Hades grumbles and pats Hook. "Your dad And I Are both happy for you Haden. And Jack my boy, treat her well." Hook said pointing his hook at them.

"Ew who's the old bat!?" Cruella says as she points at Fairy God Mother. "This is Fairy God Mother." Mal says. "You still making squashes into carriages? What the little rats has to get back on their little wheels?" Maleficent said. "I-I made a pumpkin into a beautiful carriage! A-and they were mice, they were mice!" She says in anger as she gets out of the camera.

"Mal!" Maleficent yells. "Hi mom." She says quietly. "I miss you m-my little n-nugget." She said trying to sound like she cares. "Yeah. There's a coronation. So you will probably be able to see me." She says. "Oh? When?!" "Friday." Mal says. "Are you sure I won't be able to see you sooner?" Maleficent says.

"Uh no." Mal said. Before we know it they started bickering and fighting like always. "Carlos is that dog?!" Cruela said. "Ooo I'm gunna make him into a nice fur coat." She said. "No because he's my friend and I love him. And he loves me! And by the way that dog of yours is stuffed!" Carlos said.

Jafar and Hades laughed. "Haha burn!" Hades said as he lit his hand on fire. Then once again they started to bicker more. Then hades and Captain Hook came in the screen as the others bickered. "Hey Jacky my boy! How are things? Any sign of that blasted lost boy?" Hook grumbled. "Ugh tell me about it. Get this dad, there is another. He has a son! And he even tried to take what was rightfully mine." Jackson said as he pulled Haden closer to him.

"Oh don't be dramatic. Says the guy that was hitting on that stupid pixie!" Hades said getting a bit heated. "Oh Haden you are way better then that Tinker Bell spawn." Hook said. "Thank you Uncle James." Haden said flattered and giving a teasing look to Jackson. 

"Now Jackson you better treat her good. Or I swear from Olympus to the depths of the Underworld and back I will burn you to a crisp." Hades said. Turning flaming red. "Oook I love you too daddy but you don't have to do that. It's my job to burn him to a crisp." She whispered the last pit to her dad.

Then Haden seen her dad get shoved a bit. "Well I outta!" He said as he got out of the camera view and burned something. Seeing that you could see some flames and the red and blue glow from the side of the room. They then almost got into a physical fight. Yelling at each other and insulting each other. Then Jay turned the computer off.

"I'm so sorry." Fairy Godmother said. "Thank you. It's the thought that counts." Haden said. "Mal. How exactly are they going to react if we don't pull this off." Evie asked. "I think they will be disappointed but proud of us for doing our best." Mal said. Obviously lying."Really?" Carlos said, genuinely shocked. "No, I think we are definitely goners." Mal reiterated. They all knew how our parents can get when we don't get what they want.

They gathered in the boy's room to discuss the plan again. "So, well be up on the dais under the Beast's spell jar, I will be up in the front. You all with me up in the balcony." Mal said as she pointed at the layout of the ceremony. "Carlos?" Mal said, for him to restate his part of the plan. "Okay so I'll find our limo so we can break the barrier and get bak on the island with the wand." Carlos said. Mal then gives Evie a spray bottle that she will use to take out the driver.