chapter 1 what's a soul mate

Time skip 2 years
It was a had days training for a little 6 year old Pandora when she was done with her training for the day she went to take a shower so she could go see her 4 year old best friend bulla after her shower when she got out she noticed the yin and yang tattoo on her right shoulder

Time skip 2 years It was a had days training for a little 6 year old Pandora when she was done with her training for the day she went to take a shower so she could go see her 4 year old best friend bulla after her shower when she got out she notic...

she got curious as to how it got there because it was not there before so she chose to go ask her mother after she got dressed in her usual clothes

(A/not please pretend that her eye are black and yes I will be showing pictures of what they are wearing I'm to lazy to describe it OK enjoy)After a small time of searching for her mother she finally found her in the kitchen "hey mama can I ask yo...

After a small time of searching for her mother she finally found her in the kitchen "hey mama can I ask you something" came a small quite voice chi-chi turned around to face her youngest with a small smile " of course sweetheart what is it" Pandora should her mother the tattoo " when I got out of the shower I found this tattoo do you now have it could have gotten it is don't remember having it before" chi-chi was a little shocked that her youngest had got her soul mate tattoo at such a young age most saiyans don't get there's till there 13 she gave her confused daughter a hug and said " that is no ordinary tattoo sweetheart that is your soul mate tattoo" this made the youngest more confused " what's a soul mate mama" chi-chi just giggled " a soul mate is the perfect person for you the tattoo design is something that the too of you will use to find each other and when you do it will be like love at first sight and you too will have a bond that none other can break that's how me and your father meet each other and the same with gohan and your sister-in-law videl that's how all saiyans find there mates but it's not going to be just any tattoo design it has to be one just like yours but you still have a long way to go before you should start worrying about the whole soul mate thing OK sweetheart" pan smiled "OK mama I'm going to see bulla is that ok" chi-chi smiled " alright be back by dinner oh and goten is already at the palace so please if you see him tell him I want both of you home for dinner OK pan nodded " yes mama bye"
Same time at the palace
A sentence 10 year old lavender haired prince trunks  was with his 9 year old best friend goten looking for his mother when the too finely found her in the library reading with his 4 year old sister bulla in her lap " hello mother bulla" trunks says  greeting them with a small smile "hello queen bulma princess bulla" said goten happily " mother I have a question for you" said the lavender haired male "what Is it trunks" reply's bulma trunks shows them the tattoo of yin and yang  (a/not yes it's the same tattoo as pan no I'm not showing the pic again just go up and look) on his right shoulder bulma is shocked to see that her oldest got his soul mate tattoo but easily explains to them what it is " hmm so we all have a perfect person for us" asked the prince " yes bit your still young so don't worry about it ok" after a few minutes there was a nock on the library door " come in" says the queen " princess bulla miss Pandora is here to see you" said one of the palace guards "YAY PAN'S HERE" said the young princess as she jumped up and down " please send her in" said the queen smile softly the guards then bowed and left a few minutes later the door to the library opens "PAN YOUR HERE" said bulla running and tackling the poor girl "hahaha hey bulla I said I would come after training" as the top stand up pan gives a small bow to the queen " hello queen bulma how are you" says says pan smiling " I'm wonderful thank you for asking and you how was training" bulma reply's " it was great" " hey pan-cake" goten said hugging his sister pan hugged back and said "hey go-nii" " hello trunks" said the ebony haired girl with a small smile " his Pan" reply trunks returning the smile " oh goten mom said we HAD to be home by dinner time" " oh ok" after that they all spent the rest of the day just talking and playing games till goten and pan had to go after they said there goodbyes they left for home when they got there pan and gotten were greeted be there whole family " his everyone" greeted pan and goten happily " goten pan we have some things that we need to discuss with you"

Hello everyone as said I will be updating weekly so no need to worry I  hope you enjoyed this chapter please vote comment and follow have a great rest of the week bye.    Words 871