CH021

Chapter 21: Secret Infiltration!

  Lin Shu is not an indecisive person!

  The enemy will also not stand there waiting for them to finish chatting before killing them like in TV dramas. Hearing He Chenguang's words, Lin Shu nodded heavily and said in a deep voice:

   "Okay! I promise I will behead the commander of the blue army!"

   "I'll cover you..." After He Chenguang finished speaking, he gritted his teeth and tried his best to get up, crawled on the slope, raised his gun, and fired intensively at the Lone Wolf Special Commando.

  A magazine was quickly exhausted, quickly reloaded, stood up suddenly, and shouted at Lin Shu:

   "Let's go!!"

  His suicidal attack did attract firepower for Lin Shu, only to hear a "bang" gunshot, and smoke of elimination rose from He Chenguang's body!

  Lin Shu took a deep look at him, gritted his teeth, turned around, and retreated quickly...!

  ...

  Lin Shu had to admit that before today, even if he didn't dislike He Chenguang, he still had these stereotypes of love for pretense, connection with the whole show, arrogance, and self-righteousness.

  So He Chenguang, just treats it as an ordinary comrade-in-arms.

  Different from Wang Yanbing, sometimes even willing to share some personal experiences and insights.

  Even, before departure, when He Chenguang proposed to form a team with him, Lin Shu was somewhat resistant. At that time, if he had to choose a comrade-in-arms to form a team, he would rather choose Wang Yanbing or even Li Erniu.

  But at this moment, Lin Shu's impression of him changed a lot.

He Chenguang, who grew up with his grandparents since he was a child, lacks the love of his father and mother. Regardless of his personality flaws, he is indeed a guy with faith and obsession, and he is also very powerful. In just ten years, he has grown from a man who knows everything to A young man who didn't understand and became the fighting champion of the Asian Championships. He was familiar with sniper tactics and had excellent military qualities.

   In response to Fan Tianlei's words, some people are born to do this job!

   He is talking about a person like He Chenguang. Is he proud? Of course, even a little conceited, but he is a born fighter and understands that the task is bigger than the sky.

   "I will take your hope and complete the task!... Definitely!"

  Lin Shu said loudly in his heart while fleeing.

  ...

  The annual military exercise is very long and covers a military region. One can imagine how many people there are, and it is a huge number!

  In this case, the logistical supplies of the red and blue sides are naturally particularly important.

  So in the respective blockade areas of red and blue, there will be special departments for the transportation of food, ammunition, medicine, etc.

   It must be known that except for the front-line combat troops, no one eats tactical dry food every day. There are cooks among the troops to ensure the food needs of the soldiers and leaders.

  The dirt road that Lin Shu is currently on is the route that the Blue Army transport vehicles must pass.

  A dark green military truck, the engine roared and bumped forward. During the driving process, the front wheels quickly dented, and the whole vehicle leaned forward and stopped!