~Chapter Two~

A/N

Hey there, chapter 2 is out, sorry for make you guys wait. Here is some music to might want to play while reading. Enjoy chap two...

~Grillby POV~
'OMG!! Did I just hug him??' - I blushed deeply and yet, shy. But see San like this, I know that I have to clam him down. A few times has passed by since I ask San about the nightmare, he still quiet, his face rubbing in my parka. I kinda worry so I carefully ask:
-You ok, Sans?
"Zzz...zzz...zzz...zzz...zzz"
Wait what? Did he just fall asleep?? I ask San while turn him around:
-Did you...oh...hm...Why didn't I surprise?
SAN really fall asleep in my arm. I fell glad that he calm down. Don't know why but when I saw San's cute little sleepy face I really want to ki...s...kiss him...
'Oh...No...Get that stupid idea out of your mind you silly jerk!' I warn my slap while I slap in my face. "Mm....mm...."
'Crap...Keep your voice down Grillby, you don't want to wake this cute monster, do you!' - I remind myself. After a few moment, I take a deep breath to calm down. Then I carry San back to his house in Snowdin. As soon as I reach to his house, Papyrus jump down from his bedroom window right in front of me and San. He talk in a panic voice, which really not fit in his character:
-Oh my god, What happen with San, is he alright??
-Everything is ok Papyrus, there no need to worry, I found San in a forest while I'm doing morning exercise. He was out for a walk and when I had a conversation with him, he fall asleep. So I decide to take him back here.
-Oh, really, then I suppose I have to thanks for helping carry my brother back home mr....Sorry, what your name by the way?
-It's Grillby!
-Well then, me - the great Papyrus really grateful because you care about my brother. If you have any trouble, don't be shy to ask for help from me, I will help you my best.
I quietly nodded then give San back to Papyrus and say:
-You should take him back to the bed, he need some rest.
-Oh, right, sure thing. Thanks again mr.Grillby.
-Nah, it's nothing. Well, see you guys later. - I talk while turn around and get to my restaurant.
- Have a nice day! - Papyrus waves his hand and said.
I wave back to him and head to the restaurant. It still soon so I'm only have a few guests. I wonder if San doing fine or not...
~NO ONE POV~
After Grillby left, Papyrus took his brother - San into the house. He gently put San on the couch, try not to wake him up, then cover his body with a blanket. He look at San then smile along the sigh:
- Oh my star, San. I know you like to sleep. But you can't sleep everywhere. And what with the person name's Grillby? Never heard you said about him before. - Papyrus look in San face again and continue - Well, sleep tight brother, I'm gonna make you some delicious SPAGHETTI for breakfast. -Papyrus voice fill with DETERMINATION.
Leave San in his bedroom, Papyrus go downstairs and get all those recipes ready for make San some Spaghetti. He left a note next to the Spaghetti then head out to go training with Undye ( Gosh, hope I spell her name right ).

++++++++++++++++++++++++++

TO BE CONTINUED Well, end of chap 2. Hope you guys like it. Chap 3 will out soon, by soon I mean very soon :)