~Chapter Four~

A/N:
Um...Hi everyone, sorry for the missing. I'm just kinda busy these days. Hope you guys won't mad🙏🙏. And no more waiting, here come chap 4. Enjoy~~~
~Grillby POV~
After walking for a while, San wave goodbye at me and come to Papyrus who still training with Undye. I wave back at him then head to my secret garden to collect some tomato for the ketchup. Still wonder how San doing...
~San POV~
I goodbye to Grillby as soon as I saw my brother. Paps and Undye was take a break when I was coming. He come next to me and ask:
-San, did you feel better?
-Um, sure, why not??
-And did you eat my fabulous SPAGHETTI yet? You really need to get more energy.
-Paps, don't worry, I already ate your SPAGHETTI and it really good.
-Wowie!!! Really??...Well of course. After all, I am the Great Papyrus.
-You sure do, bro.
-Hey San, how ya doing?
-Oh hi Undye, I'm doing great!
-In that case, would you like to join us, we are practicing!
-Thanks but...No thanks. I rather stay here and watch you guy training.
-Ok, choice is your. Now Papyrus, ready for the next training?
-I'm always ready. Let's go Undye!
~No one POV~
San leave his bro and Undye some space for their next training then come to his patrol for some nap. ~5 hours skip~ Grillby one again leave his restaurant for a walk. He seem enjoy the fresh air of Snowdin. Suddenly, he saw San who was sleeping. He came next to San, gently touching San cheek. 'He look so cute and innocent 🤤'-Grillby thought.

~San POV~           'Oh, I feel so warm on my cheek, what happen??' I slowly open my eyes and wow Grillby was touching it

~San POV~
          'Oh, I feel so warm on my cheek, what happen??' I slowly open my eyes and wow Grillby was touching it. His face so close, what am I suppose to do know?? And wait, why Grillby blush so much? I use all my brave to ask:
-Hey Grillby, are you ok? You look kinda red?
         -Eh...Ah, I...I'm ok. I just wanna check if you was sleeping or something. - Grillby look more blush as he talk
-Really? Thanks Grillby, you always so nice to me. - I smile as I raise my hand to Grillby face.
        -Well, of course, we are FRIEND. And yet, you haven't pay the tab -_- .
-Haha, I will pay it. You don't have to worry.
         -Right!...Well, I gonna get back to my restaurant so see ya later San.
-Oh, you already go back. - I talk in a wheedle voice.
      And wait, why did I do that?? My face immediately blush badly. I can tell that Grillby notice it because he get near to me. Slightly pat my head and talk:
          -If you worry me that much, want to come with me back to the restaurant??
-Oh, of course. - I talk as I start walking with Grillby.
~Grillby POV~
   '. 'Yeah, we are friend' I keep telling my mind that. But why I still can't stop this feeling for him? And why the hell that I ask him to come with me to the restaurant. Oh, yeah, I can't fight back that cute face. Take someone to the restaurant...Sound like a date except that I work in that restaurant. I was cut out the though when I hear the Yelp from San. I quickly turn my face to San and ask what happen. He look so blue, is he blushed?? San talk:
-H...Hey Grillby, not...nothing. It...Just that you're...Holding...m...my hand. And it ma...make me sup... surprise.
I blushed badly when I saw my hand and San was holding tight. I feel awkward but really don't want to let go. So I shyly ask:
-Is that make you uncomfortable? I won't do that if it bother you. Sorry, I was thinking of something else.
-Ah no. It's ok, you don't have to feel anything.
-Really?? Then it ok if I hold your hand like this?
-Yeah...You can do that.
Both of us blushing madly but still not letting each other hand go. Today really is one of the best day of my life. I wish this moment last forever. We talk nothing, just quietly walking. I can tell that each of us is lost in our own mind.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++
TO BE CONTINUED
Yay, finally I'm done with chap 4. I really sorry for not update. I'm kinda busy study for the high school test. But dear reader, chap 5 will out soon and there might be some sin 😉😉. Please feel free to comment and follow me if you like my book. Thanks for choosing my book.