~Chapter Five~

A/N:
Caution 😏 this chapter content 18+ scenes of San and Grillby . So if you not a fan of SanBy, you can go back. This is the final warning 😂⚠️. Now, enjoy chap 5.
~Grillby POV~
We reach to my restaurant, no one else but two of us stay in there. I break the silent by start a question:
-So San, um...Do you want anything ?
-Oh, can you give me some ketchup?
-Speaking of ketchup, I had make some fresh new ketchup. Wait a minute, I will get the ketchup.
-Haha, that mean I will be the first one try your new ketchup, right?
     -Yeah, you should grateful for trying my new ketchup for FREE.
-Sure I am. - San talk as he smile.
       I go down the kitchen and took a bottle of ketchup then head back the dispensing table. I give the ketchup to San. As soon as he have taste the ketchup, his face change. He look at the ketchup then look at me, said:
-OMG Grillby!! This ketchup is so good!! I love it!!
        -Really? Glad you like it.
~San POV~
       I enjoy the ketchup so much, the taste was so good. I wonder what have Grillby put in this ketchup. Never mind, better finish this one so I can get another. But as much as I drink, I feel hotter. Yet, kinda dizzy. My face start to  blush dark blue. And wait, my soul, why does it feel so strange?? I can't be that I'm....In....Heat??
~Grillby POV~
      Is there something wrong with ketchup?? Why does San face look so strange?? He sweats a lot. Does he feel tired? I ask San with care voice:
        -Hey San, is everything alright?
      San don't reply with questions, I continue to ask:
       -Are you feel sick? Does the ketchup make you tired?
      He still quiet. The atmosphere really  awkward now. I gently but quickly go to the tired skeleton, careful put my hand on his shoulder and try to turn him look straight at me. Suddenly, without any warning, San jump onto me and my fall down the floor.
         -What the hell San? - I ask in surprise.
-Grillby, what did you put in the ketchup? It make me feel so strange. I feel hot.
-Wait what?? I just make the ketchup by my normal ingredients except... The weird flower!!
~Flash back~
While I collected tomatoes, I saw strange flowers in the corner of the garden. I picked one of them up and examine it. The flower look really weird, it has 5 different colors on each petal. It had sweet - smelling too. Then one idea crossed my mind. It will be great if I but this flower in the ketchup. This flower didn't seem to poison, so why won't give it a risk. I took some weird flowers and took it back to the restaurant and made ketchup with it.
~End Flashback ~
Oh my Asgore, so the flowers really poisoned. What do I have to do know? I look at San then tell him:
-San, hold on, I will take you to Alphys Lab. She will help you.
-Uh....mm.... - San voice sound weird.
I trying to stand up but San again without any warning pushing me down the floor and said:
-Grillby, I think...i...I'm...In heat. I really...can't holding back. Please help...me...
San get his face close to mine then he kisses me. I open my eyes wide in surprise and push him slightly enough not to hurt him. I ask in panic:
-San, what did you just do??
-Gril...Grillby, I feel hot. Please, let have sex.
-No, I...I can't.
-Why? - San ask in a disappointing voice.
-Because I LOVE YOU, you stupid. I been holding this feeling for a long time ok!! I don't want to break out friendship. If I do those thing to you, I won't able to face you again.
~No One POV~
San look Grillby in surprise. He never thing that Grillby like him. And also he never thought that he like Grillby too. But he did. He have fall in love for Grillby. And right now, he really need love from Grillby ( You now what LOVE mean, right sinners?😍😏)
SAN smile while Grillby still hasn't calm him down yet, then San grab Grillby collar and get Grillby in another kisses before he could realize. This time, Grillby kisses back. The kiss last about 3 minutes but with them, those were the best 3 minutes in their life.

San pull Grillby out from the kiss and said: -Does the kiss make everything clear? If it doesn't then I will tell you

-Does the kiss make everything clear? If it doesn't then I will tell you...I love you too. And it nothing wrong to have sex if we love each other.
        -You what? - Grillby blush madly.        

           He can't believe what he just heard. He can't believe that one day, his dream come true. The angle he thought he couldn't reach now standing right in front of him and said he loves him. Grillby feel so damn happy, yet confused. He trying to say something but San cut off by another kiss. But the heat grow so big, San can't be satisfied with a kiss. So he bites and licks Grillby neck while slowly take off his shirt.
-Woa Grillby! Never thought you are so muscles. So hot!!
        ' I can't let San do everything. ' Grillby told himself then slightly moves his hand and touch San rib while the other hand grab San soul. He took the soul and gently lick it. San moan and scream uncontrollable. This is his first time and Grillby is driving him crazy. Grillby see the chance, he moves his naughty, yet warm hand down to San's short. He take off every San's clothes and he really surprise that how virgin San's body is. He gently put hit finger into San echo-pussy which already wet a lot. San moaning louder, he feel so good damn good. Soon, he realize that Grillby is getting hard too. He uses his foot rubbing Grillby's member make Grillby moan in surprise. San got up, unzip Grillby's jeans and start to suck his dick. San use his tongue so well that Grillby moan in pleasure.
             -San, I'm...I'm close....
-Then let it all out! - San said then continued sucking
-Ah...San....- Grillby cumming. His cum spray all over San face.
-OMG! I'm so sorry San! Are you ok?
-It tastes not bad at all. - San talk while he lick the cum on his hand.
Then Grillby touch San cheek and give him a rough kiss. His tongue explored everything in San mouth. They far in each embrace, breath hard.
        -I'll go easy. Just tell me if it hurt.
         -Uh...Okay...- San nod.
        Gently but quickly, Grillby let his dick go into San's echo pussy while bitting his neck hard. San scream. It scared, yet, hurt a bit. But see how Grillby care about him, somehow, San feel safer. San moan louder as Grillby go deeper.
-Grillby...You don't need to hold back anymore. It feel incredible.
Grillby was surprise but he soon slamming the rest of his dick in San hard. San screamed loudly trembling and panting.
          -San...Huh...Your body feel incredible!!!
         -Ah...Grillby, harder...More...I need....more
        -San....I'm get close....
         -Me too....
           Grillby give hard push and both of them cum. San moan in pleasant. He can feel Grillby hot cum filling his ass. He grab his hand around the fire monster who lip getting close and kiss him. Everything in that moment was so incredible. San feel so good. But before he could notice anything, he fall asleep on Grillby warm body.

 ++++++++++++++++++++++++                  TO BE CONTINUED Sorry if this chapter suck

                  TO BE CONTINUED
Sorry if this chapter suck. I never write sin before. But I do try my best to write it. So I hope you guys like it. Feel free to comment anything.