Chapter 4

No, I can't tell her.

"I'm just tired." I said faking a yawn.

"Okay, I'll just go then." I could tell she didn't believe me. "Night Rickay!" She said smiling with her award-winning smile.

"See you tomorrow." I said shutting off my computer and moving to my bed. I took out my phone and looked on Twitter at the selfie we took. "Why does she have to be so pretty?" I whispered.

Alana's Pov:

I went into Connor's room. "Hey bro!" I said flopping down onto his bed.

"Hola." He said on his phone.

"Other Spanish words." He said making me laugh.

"So what's up?" I asked rolling onto my back.

"Nothing much. So, you and Ricky." Connor said wiggling his eyebrows up and down.

I lightly slapped his cheek. "No, it's a joke like #rickian or like #jcon" I said laughing.

"Wait... you don't like Ricky?" Connor said confused.

"I mean he's cute and all but not my type." I said lying through my teeth.

"You sure?" He asked poking my stomach. I could feel my cheeks getting hot.

"Yes, Connor. I don't like him. He's not my type." I said hiding my face into the mattress.

"Of course he's not." Connor said sarcastically.

"Ugh." I groaned. "I don't wanna talk about this right now!"

"Fine, we could watch Netflix." Connor said.

A tradition that we have is ever since I was 5 and he was 9, we have been watching movies every Saturday night. But that changed when he moved to College then California. But, we are reunited on a Saturday night and you know what that means!

"White Chicks?" Connor said scrolling through the 'Adult Humour' section of Netflix.

"We've seen that at least a hundred times! Mean Girls?!"

"No, we've seen that too many times to count!" He said rolling his eyes. "Brides Maids!"

"YASSSS!" I yelled.

We turned it on and within the first hour I was asleep.

********************

I woke up in the middle of the hallway. Don't ask... because I have no idea. I cracked my neck and walked into me and Connor's room. I sat on my air mattress.

"Why was I in the hallway." I asked laughing.

"You sleptwalk, it was hilarious!" Connor said laughing.

"Okay that's a little weird." I said laughing and getting up. I turned to walk out the door.

"Where you going?" Connor asked smiling.

"Ricky's room..." I said looking towards Connor.

"Ooh, have fun!" Connor said.

I rolled my eyes and heard my stomach growl. Maybe I should get some food first. I walked down the stairs and saw Jc and Kian fighting over the last bowl of Lucky Charms. I went over and picked it up.

"Thanks." I sat down and began to eat it. In the process of me taking out my phone, Kian had taken the bowl and started eating it.

"No!" Jc yelled taking the bowl.

"I'm going to the store, calm your damn tits, I'll get more cereal!" I said laughing.

"Can we come?" I heard Connor's and Ricky's voices from the hallway.

"Us too?" Jc and Kian said.

I sighed. "Fine, but please don't embarrass me." I said looking at Kian. "I'm going to get ready." I said walking upstairs.

"Okay." They all said in unison.

Once I had reached my/Connor's room, I took out black oversized hoodie that said "Unicorns Are Literally Me" in pink lettering with a unicorn drinking Starbucks on it, a pair of black leggings and my white VANS. I pulled my hair into a messy high ponytail and went downstairs and saw everyone was ready, that literally took like 3 minutes for me to get ready and they looked like they just got back from a photo shoot. I swear to God, these boys are superhuman.

I jumped onto Ricky's back.

"It's too early for walking. Carry me." I said wrapping my arms around his neck. I looked at Connor who was raising his eyebrows up and down at me.

I glared at him for about 30 seconds and we got into the car.

"Where's Kian?" I asked when we were all in the car.

"Getting his camera." Jc said excitedly.

"Why...?" I asked confused.

"Prank video." Jc said smiling.

"Please don't get us kicked out!" I whined.

"They probably will." Ricky said laughing.

"They always do." Connor said smiling.

"Oh God." I said kicking my feet up onto the dashboard.

************************

"Wow, nice job, Kian. You got us kicked out." I said sarcastically.

"That lady was being sassy." Kian said.

"Whatever. Can we just go to Starbucks?" I asked smiling.

"YASSSS!" Ricky said.

"I hate coffee." Kian said rolling his eyes.

"Panera?" Jc asked.

"YASSS!" I yelled.

"Okay. Panera it is." Connor said.

I sat between Jc and Connor in the car.

"What's up, it's Jc, and Kian just got us kicked out of the grocery store." He pointed the camera at Kian who did the crab face. "Anyway, I'm here with Alana, Connor, Ricky, and Kian."

"Hi! We're going to Panera." I said grinning.

"Yas." Ricky said from the driver's seat.

*********************************

"Hey what's up you guys, it's Ricky." He said to the camera. "I'm here with one of my best friends in the whole entire world, Alana!"

"Hi." I said smiling.

"Today we're going to be answering some questions off Twitter. So let's get started." He said

"Okay, I wanna go first!" I yelled pulling his laptop into my lap. "Is #ricklana actually a thing?" I I looked at Ricky.

"Nope, we're just friends, plus, she's seventeen..." He said smiling.

"I'll be eighteenth in a week!" I said smiling.

"Okay now my turn!" Ricky said taking the laptop. "Is Alana coming to Hawaii next week?"

"I want to. I don't know though." I said shrugging.

"You're coming." Ricky said looking at me.

"Okay, I guess I am now." I said taking the laptop. "Kiss..." I looked at him and gnawed my bottom lip. Idk.

"Okay." He leaned and kissed me for a half second.

"Okay. Next question." I said passing the laptop like the kiss was nothing, but on the inside I was screaming, crying and hyperventilating all at the same time.

Did that just happen?