Chapter 8

I got a chance to ride one of the dolphins in which from a distance Trevor was yelling.

"SLAY!"

It was so cute! I wanted to keep it, I'm sure Connor's bathtub would be big enough.

When we were done with that, we got to ride jet skis which was pretty terrifying because I let Ricky drive the first time and he almost killed us by going so fast... Thanks babe, love you too!

I was driving this time and it went much better.

I got off the jet ski, returned my life jacket to the place that owned the jet skis.

Ricky scooped me off my feet and carried me, normally I would hate to be carried around, but I guess I was fine with it now saying as he's my boyfriend.

When we got to the hotel, he put me down and ran to his room. I ran into mine and put on some comfy clothes, just a baggy tank top that had a big smiley face on it and a pair of gray sweatshorts. I slid on my Franta flip flops and went next door.

Ricky answered.

"I think that we should hang out with everyone. We should take a walk" I said.

"Someday, there's no faith in Brooklyn!" Jc said coming out of his and Trevor's room. (If your confused, it's a Hoodie Allen reference)

Ricky and I laughed.

"Yeah, but you're right, I'll go get them!" Jc said texting the contact named 'Hawaii Group Chat' that had everyone in Hawaii well, on tour, not everyone, and said 'Everyone come on, were taking a walk!' I laughed and texted back 'Wow, Jc, when you said I'll get everyone, I didn't expect it to be so demanding. Haha, luv ya.'

Within a few minutes, everyone was outside and walking down the beach.

Ricky, Shelby, Jc, and I spilt off just like everyone else, we all seemed to be doing our own thing.

"Guys, I gotta go, Lia just texted me and said that she found something that she wanted to show me." He said smirking at his phone.

"Kay, meet up wit chu later." I said smiling and watching him jog off.

It was quite awkward with Shelby because me and Ricky didn't really want to hold hands in front of her, something felt wrong, but I didn't want to ask her to leave. That would be rude.

I was listening to the calming splash of the heavy waves when Ricky all of a sudden took my hand in his, I was surprised because usually, he didn't have the balls to slightly touch me in front of Shelby.

I heard her voice distant like she had been planning on what to say for a few minutes.

"Ricky, I have liked you for a while and now your with her. I find it unfair that this whiny bitch gets to date you and I've known you much longer."

We stopped dead in our tracks. I leg go of Ricky's hand and spun around, quite offended.

"Um... I have ears and feelings, you know that... right?" I said while Ricky grabbed my hand and gave it a 'calm down' squeeze.

"So do I, all the 'I love yous' and when he sings to you." She said rolling her eyes. "Also, I have feelings too, you, little Miss I'm So Beautiful Franta" she said pointing a bony finger at me. "You can have access to almost any guy, and you choose Ricky, why not someone else from o2l?" She asked shifting her weight to her hip.

"Because Connor is my brother, Sam, to me at least, is a heart breaker, Jc has Lia, Trevor is 15 and Kian has Andrea." I said letting out an annoyed sigh.