Chapter 16

I blinked and he was gone, in fact my phone wasn't even in my hand, it was on my bed, I was in my beanbag on my laptop. That was weird. I'm just imagining things.

There was a knock on my door and it was Ricky.

"Your mom's leaving to go back to Minnesota, if you wanna say goodbye." He said opening the door.

"Okay, thanks." I said getting up and running past him and downstairs.

"Bye mommy!" I yelled hugging her.

"Bye sweetie, come visit whenever." She said walking out the door with Connor.

"Ricky, guess what!?" I said excitedly.

"What?" He asked.

"DATE NIGHT!" I yelled running through the house.

"YAAS!" He yelled chasing me.

We fell back onto the couch, he was holding me.

"Jc is in Texas and Connor will be at Tyler's doing a live stream with Troye and Tyler, so it will be just us!" I said hugging him even though I was basically in his arms already.

"Yay! We can go on Netflix, and eat food and-"

I cut him off. "Ricky, that sounds like any other normal night to me! Can we go somewhere?" I asked.

"Oh yeah, sure! Like where?"

"A restaurant"

"Hell yeah!" He replied.

"Wanna film my o2l video for tomorrow? This week is love week."

"Sure, what are we going to do?" I asked.

"My girlfriend does my makeup tag?" He asked.

A devious smile crept onto my lips. "Okay."

"I'm scared. Let's go." He said getting up and walking upstairs.

I dragged him into my room and he sat in one of the beanbag chairs. I went to my mirrored closet that I kept all my makeup in. I grabbed my three makeup bags and sat down next to Ricky. I have more makeup than I need, but I only wear makeup on occasion, if I'm sitting around the house, then I don't wear any.

I got my tripod and camera that I had bought the other day and set up the tripod at its lowest so it could see us from where we were sitting on the bean bags.

"Is it good to start?" He asked as I sat down.

"Yup, it's recording."

"Hey what's up you guys, it's Ricky. So this week is love week. Now, I decided instead of talking about things I love, I would actually bring something I love. My girlfriend, Alana."

"Hey!" I said waving.

"So, today, she's going to do my makeup, and probably going to do it horribly-"

"I'm really bad at makeup."

"So, I'll let you get started." He said.

"Okay! I'm going to start with foundation." I said smearing some onto his face. "Okay, so, this is not your color.... you're tanner than me and now you look like a ghost..."

"Oh, thanks."

"Now, we're going to do lipstick." I said. "Pick your shade." I held up a bunch of different colors. He picked red so I did it like Miranda Sings.

"I probably look horrible." He said laughing.

"Jerk."

"Bitch."