Part 3

Hearing her words Arnav felt a sudden pain in his heart...as if someone had stabbed him. His Khushi is doubting on his love for her she thinks that he don't care about her when she is the most important person in his even important than his DI, but it was his mistake as he always fail to express her importance in his life. Yes he get angry on her and scold but only because she never took care of herself and always get landed in problem, before her he didn't had any weakness but now he is dealing with a biggest fear of loosing her and that's reason some time he lost his calm on her. Today without any hesitation he can announce that he love her most and trust her most... she is not only his wife but his life for her he can go at any extent and can't survive even a single second without her and she thinks that he didn't care about her.

"KHUSHI how can you insult ASR like this and that also in front of everyone... is this the way to behave with your husband" asked or say screamed Sheetal in her try to put Khushi down.

He was fighting with his emotion when he saw Sheetal lady responsible for this whole problem started shouting over his wife. He was about show Sheetal her real position and threw out of his house for misbehaving with his wife when Khushi started.

"Awaaz niche Miss. Sheetal Kapoor bhuliye mat ki aap apne Boss ki patni aur iss ghar ki malkin se baat kar rhi hai" said Khushi in low and clear voice. (Low your voice Miss. sheetal Kapoor don't forget you are talking with your boss wife and the mistress of this house)

"Sorry Khushi... I was just trying to say that you should talk with ASR with some respect" said Sheetal feeling humiliated the way Khushi reminded her position.

"Hume apne pati se kaise baat karne chaiye ye ek mehmaan se jaane ki zarurat nhi hai...hogi aap Arnavji ki college friend par humare liye aap ek pareshani me padi aurat thi jiski humne madad ki...magar humne aapko rhne ki jagah di hai apni zindagi me dakhal dene ka hak nhi" said Khushi glaring Sheetal with anger. (How do I talk to my husband I don't need to know this from a guest...you may be Arnavji college friend but for me you are a woman whom I helped in trouble...but I gave you place to leave not a right to interfere in personal matter)

"You can't talk to my Mom like that" shouted Arav from behind.

"Mujhe muft ka gyan dene se acha hai ki aap apne Bete ko badon se baat karne ki tamiz sikhane me dhyan dijiye" said Khushi looking at Sheetal. (Instead of giving me free knowledge it would be better if you will concentrate on your son)

"Maine tumse kha na ki tum mere Mom se aise baat nhi kar sakti tumhe samajh nhi ata" said Arnav showing his finger to Khushi. (I told you that don't misbehave with my Mom don't you get that)

Sheetal was smirking as she knew that Arav will not leave Khushi for insulting her like this and as the whole family loves him so no one is going to say anything and if Khushi will say anything then they will scold her for messing with a kid.

"ARAV put your finger down and say sorry to Khushi right now" screamed Arnav seeing guts of boy to Insult his wife today he was regretting for not stopping earlier when he misbehaved with Khushi. Its all his mistake that his wife to take so much.

"ASR why are you asking me to say sorry...its she who misbehaved with my Mom asked her to say sorry to Mom" said Arnav not bending down.

"Khushi is not going to say sorry its her house she will talk the she want and if you and your Mom want to stay here than say SORRY" said Arnav fuming with anger.

"I'm not going to say SORRY" said Arav stubbornly.

"Then leave my House right now" said Arnav without awasting any second.

Anjali was about intervene when Nani stooped her. This time she wanted her grandson to clear all the mess without their involvement and even she is not liking the way Arav is behaving with Khushi so its better Arnav teach him lesson as she cant expect anything from Sheetal.