author's note and copyright

This book is a work of fiction. All names, places, events and characters are completely fictional and are all a product of the author's imagination. Any resemblance or similarity to actual persons, living or dead, places or events is purely coincidental.

This work and all others by the author are the property of A. C. Wyatt, and are protected by copyright and intellectual property laws. Reproduction or retransmission, whether in whole or in part, and in any manner without prior written consent from the author, is a violation of this copyright and is punishable by law.

tl;dr: I am a smol child who worked hard on this so don't steal it or else I will be very mad

A couple other things:

     -   I wrote this when I was going through a tough time and because of that, it's very important to me. It might not be my best work, but writing it helped me and I hope reading it can help others. 

    -  Arielle's experiences are not my own. Because of that, I may not portray certain things as well as I should. I am not in any way trying to romanticize mental illness, so if you think something in my story is harmful, let me know.

   - This book deals with themes that can be triggering, such as depression, suicidal thoughts and eating disorders. As the book continues, several chapters get quite heavy. I'll post warnings when I can, but please be aware of this.

  - New chapters will be posted twice a week on Wednesdays and Saturdays.

  - If you want to contact me, send me a PM or drop me a line on any of the social media on my profile. I love hearing from you guys.

I hope you enjoy this story!