Kade Speiser - Waking Up With Him

Yesterday, you and Kade moved in to your first apartment together as boyfriend and girlfriend and it felt so right. It was becoming a hassle travelling to each others separate apartments but now there was nothing more to worry about, it felt great to be living together. It was around eleven in the morning, and you were both starting to wake up. Raindrops were tapping against the window as you were cuddles into Kades side.

"Morning." He whispered, you growled at him, rolling your head onto his chest, not really wanting to open up your eyes.

"Don't be like that babe." He chuckled reaching to grab his phone, you were slowly going back to sleep until he shook you awake.

"BABE!" You shouted throwing your pillow at him, of course it ended up in a pillow fight. A few feathers went around the room and you groaned knowing you would be the one cleaning it up later on.

"Well that was eventful." Kade laughed getting up and stretching.

"What a way to wake up in our new apartment." You grinned, emphasizing the word 'new'. Yours and his room still hadn't really got a lot in it other then a bedroom due to the fact everything was still in boxes.

"I say right now we drive to iHop for breakfast and then we can start doing the living room." Kade suggested.

"Good plan babe, but we seriously need an oven for the kitchen so we might have to go hunting for one." You  told him whilst making the bed once you were done you both quickly got changed and got ready for your drive to breakfast.

"You know, I could get used to waking up with you like that every morning Y/N." He showed his pearly whites. You reached up and kissed his lips.

"You better get used to it Speiser, but if I have to buy new pillows and clean feathers every morning, I'm moving out." His laugh echoed the room as you spoke, it really was a nice feeling to wake up to.