AJ Mitchell - He Wakes You Up

Sleep is something you cherished, and if you didn't get enough of it, you'd be so moody and you wouldn't talk to anyone. You and AJ were on tour, meaning you'd go to sleep together and wake up together but you were still tired from the jet lag and he was trying to wake you up.

"Y/N." He would whisper, but all he got back in response were the light snored coming out of your mouth. 

"She's ridiculous." He'd smile while getting ready for the day. AJ had managed to have a shower, get ready and eat breakfast before you had woken up.

"You've got to be kidding me?" He groaned, hiding the grin that was ready to appear. 

"Y/N you have to get ready!" He shouted, but you didn't even flinch, so he decided to take things to the next level.

"Hi guys, it's AJ here, and as you guys know, Y/N has been sleep deprived ever since we landed in Europe, but she's now been asleep for about thirteen hours. I tried waking her up but she won't budge, so I'm going to pour water all over her like the amazing boyfriend I am." He talked to his camera. AJ filled up two cups of water and places his camera just beside the bed so it would capture the moment of you waking up.

"Wakey Wakey babe!" He shouted tipping the water over you. You didn't flinch, but your eyes immediately shot open. 

"You better run before I snap your legs babe." You threatened wiping your face with your hands. AJ didn't move but he bent down and kissed your lips.

"That's what you get for not waking up sweetheart." He laughed as you cringed at the pet name.