A Killers Remorse

Feels so good to jus hear you scream as I chase you up the hallway no where to run no where to hide run all you want but your gonna die!!! I take out my knife and wipe the residue off the the sterling sliver blade and begin to close in on my victim. Nothing going through my mind but pure fucking rage and the sound of my cold heartbeat pumping against my chest!!! Here we come hauling towards a dead end. She turns around and looks at me and I stare down at her with my knife pointed forward it's time for you to meet your maker you whore!!! Please!! Please!! Don't the woman begs and pleads!! Don't what!!! I yelled you go around fucking and sucking dick and you take and take!!! Why shouldn't I end you right here and now!!! Because she started to say I'm.....Garrrrrggeddd!!! Was the sound she made as I Jammed the knife right into her stomach and and began to cut upwards as I hear the flesh and vessels ripping from the knife and tearing the intestines blood oozing and pouring out of her mouth and all over the floor!!!! Whyyyyyy she managed to get out.....I pulled the knife out with a hard and fierce tug showing no mercy at all!!  Why u asked I said yelling at the woman as I see the life leaving the helpless corpse!!! You wanna know why I yelled 2 years ago I begin to tell her I suddenly smacked her on the cheek to get her attention as she began to fade and drift off! "WAKE YO ASS UP BITCH!! YOU DIE WHEN I SAY SO!!! I screamed!! 2 years ago I lost everything I loved and cared about from my wife and kids including my home and job!! My wife died at the hands of a man a man who was having an affair on his wife because he couldn't keep his dick in his pants and was fucking every bitch in sight!! Well the man ended up dying from a sustained heart attack which caused his demise   My wife suddenly became very ill and sick one day and never gotten better!! She took a turn for the worse one day in the hospital bed and never recovered her diagnosis was that she encountered the h.i.v.virus which took her away from her loving husband and family. So what does this has to do with me she managed to get out....Ill tell you I yelled at her I took out a rag from my back pocket and wiped the knife clean....Your gonna die right here and alone I told her. She laid there holding her wound you can see the guts beginning to rupture bulge out the hole in her stomach. You're asking and wondering yourself why you right I said Remember when I said I lost my wife well I lost her to a man who was cheating on his wife and fucking every woman he can get his hands on well my wife was one of them and the man was infected with the h.i.v. Virus at the time and he didn't die from the virus he died from a heart attack and that was to the known fact of the news he fount out when the doctors told him that he was infected with the h.i.v. But here's the kicker he was so in love with my wife she was the only person he ever had unprotected sex with every other female he encountered he used protection. So that only lead to one person who gave the virus to him....Which was you I said once again anger filled my heart!!! She looked at me and began to laugh and laughter filled the hallways "Yea it was me she said that bastard got what he deserved!!! And I'll do it a hundred more times if I had the chance to!!! He took and took and took from me she said with blood pouring outta her mouth and she was coughing up massive chunks as well. I apologize for your wife and for your family and kids sake.....I had no idea but did you know that your wife was 6 weeks pregnant at the time.. she said still coughing She was going to bring a child into this world with what that monster and her created!!! I did what I did in order to seek revenge and I new you would come for me she said I can see her time was near I dropped the knife in shock and in guilt and this point.... the woman began to cry as the tears flow from her face I didn't want you to be in so much pain and sorrow and carry that burden with you for the rest of your life she went on I forgive you for this she said I forgive you for what you done here tonight she said as she sat up and grabbed my hands it's okay!! she said gasping for air now at this point it's okay!! I forgive you she said as she let my hands go and she laid down on the floor with her face looking up at the ceiling you'll be alright now she said and closed her eyes she loves you always have she said and then she was gone.....I felt the tears falling down my face as I wiped them away I put the knife in my pocket and I kneeled down beside the lifeless corpse....I forgive you to!!! May you rest now...I then quickly picked my self up and ran out the building and disappeared into the night.....