Stranded on I-75

Part: One
I be got damn!!! This piece of shit ass truck as I slam the hood of the 03" Silverado pick up truck. The fuck we gone do now as i say to Melissa a friend of mine from high school were 2 seniors who jus graduated about a month ago and we was taking a road trip jus to get outta a small town which was Lewisburg,KY. I don't know why we jus didn't take my car tommy she said Bitch it's fucking tom I yelled to her laughing we was the type of friends who can joke and laugh about any and everything and we could take it. Oh sorry she says sarcastically " Who in the fuck are you.? Tom Cruise.?" She says laughing hysterically! Bitch look here as I unzip my camp shorts and whip out my penis in the open waving it up and down at her! Those tom cruise have a dick this big I say laughing!!! Nah...she says looking out the truck window you might be able to actually see his.. she said laughing even louder now. What the fuck ever Melissa as I put away my Johnson and zip up my shorts. I walked over to driver side door and lean up against it.. so what now.? I asked her truck won't start and we're in the middle of no where stuck on the side of the road looks like we are in an Abandoned desert or something. How much battery u have left on your phone she asked me I don't know let me check i say to her. I pulled out my cellphone tucked off in my cargo pocket area and pushed a button on the phone to light up the screen. The battery life read 26% remaining. Oh shit! I said out loud I'm almost outta power I said to her what about you how much u got I asked her. It's dead!! she says What the hell I told you to stay off the mutha fucking phone all on Snapchat and Facebook and wanting to post a got damn tweet every five to ten minutes I said yelling at her now what the fuck we pose to do.? Man shut yo bitch ass up and call a tow truck she said or call your fucking parents and stop all that free ass whining your doing and get us the fuck outta here she yelled. I'm not calling my parents for them to rip me a new ass whole!! Melissa I jus fucking got this truck as a graduation present my dad would kill me if he knew I didn't take care of it. Shit hell he would probably kill me where I stand if he was to see it now! So what about a tow truck.? then Melissa asked. Do you have any money or a damn credit card.? I snapped at her Hmmmmm.....nope neither she said looking in the opposite direction. So I guess we're stranded then I said opening the truck door and getting inside. Bout an hour pass and the sun is starting to set..Fuck it's hot as the devils balls out here I said sweating from every place I could think of. Yea my mouth is dry and my sweat from my forehead is burning my eyes Melissa said only option I can think of I say turning towards her looking her in the eyes is we walk from here and try to find the nearest store or pay phone I said. You gotta be fucking kidding me if you think I'm waking any fucking where she said We don't have a choice it's either walk or we die out here from starvation or dehydration which one you wanna choose because I'm not choosing either one I said you wanna stay here suit yourself I open the door and got out the truck and slammed the door behind me and look in which direction I thought was best to start walking in. I looked up at the afternoon reddish bluish sky and jus saw crows hovering above well I said guess I'll head north I said out loud and started walking. Really You ass whole I hear behind me as I turned around and see Melissa getting outta the truck you was jus going to leave me here alone!!! She said what if Jack the Ripper was to come outta no where and try to kill me or rape me 3 ways from Sunday she screams!! Shut the fuck up and bring yo ass!! I yelled back at her she quietly began walking towards me with her arms folded this will be the last I ever go anywhere with you tommy she said storming past me!! Yea right I said following close behind her and it's tom you trick!!! As we began walking leaving the truck behind on the side of the road.

Short Horrorजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें