Chapter 5♥️

Jordans POV

I did a fake yawn and wrapped my arm around Jacelynn. That made her laugh a little. At this point, my heart was beating nonstop.
Like, ever since I met this girl, she has always been on my mind. Ive never felt this way about any other girl.

"Jacelynn..." I whispered as I lifted her chin and began to lean in.
Soon enough, Jacelynn's lips met mine for a long passionate kiss.
Butterflies began to dance around my stomach and I also got this feeling. Like sparks, ya know?

Jacelynn's POV

After we both pulled away from the kiss, I smiled at Jordan.
Suddenly, the front door swung open.
"MOM I CAN EXP- Wait! Justin?" Jordan screamed.
"Im invisible?" Raegan rolled his eyes.
"So boys, where are we off to?" I asked as I sat in front of them on the kitchen counter.
"Lets just chill here and idk, play games" Justin nodded.
"Id like that" I winked at Jordan.
"Jordan, your lucky. She's cute." Raegan said.
"But she's my cutie!" Jordan said as he picked me up and threw em over his shoulder.
"Ahhhhhh!" I screamed.
"Damn, Jacelynn. Your light. How much do you weight?" Jordan asked.
"Um about 100 lbs. and I'm 5'2." I laugh.

We all sat on the couch and turned on Netflix. The boys wanted to watch a horror movie. I don't mind though, I really don't watch them often. They turned on a movie called 'Insidious'.

What's the worst that can happen?🤔

All of a sudden, creepy jump scares kept popping up and I started to feel a knot in my stomach. No, I wasn't scared. Characters from the movie kept screaming and getting stabbed and I just couldn't take it anymore.

I grabbed onto Jordan and covered my eyes. Jordan rubbed my back, making me feel better. Just a little.
The boys must've noticed that I was scared because they turned the movie off, THANK GOD😇🙏.
I cuddled with Jordan and he lifted up my chin again. He kissed me and I kissed back. Soon enough, we began to make out.

Justin's POV

Me and Raegan began to cuddle together and I noticed something in the corner of my eye. Jordan and Jacelynn were making out.
"Did they j-"
"Yes. Yes they did." Raegan interrupted me.
"Wanna make out now?" I look at Raegan.
"Absolutely." He grabs my face and we began to make out.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Jacelynn's POV

The boys walked me home and I snuck back in the window.
"BYE!" I whisper-yelled as I waved goodbye and shut my window.
I flopped on my bed and just laid there for a little.
"WHERE WERE YOU?" Crystal said as she entered my room from the bathroom.
"I was umm...." I hesitated.
"You out of all people should know I'm not a snitch. Girl, were you with Jordan?" Crystal asked.
"Okay! Yeah..but don't tell the twins!" I say as Crystal sat on my bed.
"So what did you do?" She raised her eyebrows at me.
"Nothing to Bad but, we made out.." I said.
"Awwwww!" She said as I blushed.
"Get some!" Crystal said.
"Umm, do you even know what that means?" She nodded her head, "It's like 3am so I'm gonna go to sleep. Goodnight, Crystal."
"Night." She went to her room.

Then, I began to drift off to sleep.

Sorry it's short af. But plz stay tuned for the next chapter😁
-Angie💕