Chapter 7♥️

Jordan's POV

Finally, the last bell rang. I exited campus and saw Crystal, Antonio, Kathy, and Jacelynn around the corner, talking. I decide to go up to them and see what Jacelynn is up to, right now.

"Hey, Jacelynn." I said running up to her.
"Hey babe." She said and hugged me. Kathy rolled her eyes at us.

I hope her eyes get stuck at the back of her head.🙄

"Do you have any plans right now? Or are you gonna do homework?" I ask.
"I don't do homework." She scoffs and walks with me.
"Wanna go grab some food? Like idk. McDonald's? Ill tell Jaegan to meet us." I say.
"Can Nyla come?" She ask.
"Yeah! Does she have a boyfriend?"
"Not that I know of, but I'll text her." She says getting out her phone.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
"What do y'all want?" I ask everyone at the table.
They all look at each other for a second.
"Surprise us" Jacelynn winked.

I walk up to the counter and placed my order.
"Go ahead" The dude said.
"Can I get 5 Happy Meals, please" I say.
"Boy or girl?" The dude ask again.
"Uhh make all of them for Boys, I guess" I said.
"That'll be $18.53" He said as I handed him a $20.
"Keep the change." I walked back to my seat.

"Well, what did you get us?" Justin ask.
"Happy Meals" I laughed.
"They better be cheeseburger" Raegan pointed at me.
A lady gives us our Happy Meals, we thank her and began to eat.
"Im gonna go use the bathroom" Nyla said getting up.
"Me too!" Jacelynn followed her.

Okay, finally! They're gone😅. What? I don't mean that in a bad way!

"Justin, Raegan. While y'all will be here for a few more days, do you mind helping me with something?" I ask.
"Sure, what's up?" Jaegan ask.
"I wanna ask Jacelynn out" I said.
They looked at each other with wide eyes.
"Really?" Justin said.
I just gave him that 'duh' expression.
"How much do you like her?" Raegan asked.

"Guys, you don't fucking understand. She's literally all I think about. When I wake up and when I go to bed, Jacelynn. And when we kissed-" Justin interrupted me.
"You felt sparks? Didn't you?"
"Yes! That's it! But when I ask her out, I want it to be big. Ya know?" I say as the nod.
"I have an idea, take her to the mall, make sure every one y'all know is there, and get a big sign that says 'Jacelynn, be my girlfriend' on it." Raegan said.
"And flowers are a must have. Also, maybe a necklace or something" Justin continued.

Yes! This is gonna be perfect❤️💍.

Jacelynn's POV

Me and Nyla walked into the bathroom. We take a mirror selfie with the puppy filter on Snapchat and I tag it 'This girl💕'.

"What's up with you and Hollywood?" Nyla asked, doing that quote thing with her fingers.
"Hollywood?" I giggle.
"Jordan is internet famous..You weren't aware?" She looked surprised.
"I am too, sorta. I guess 100k on musically is considered 'famous' . But its not a big deal." I shrugged.
"You do have a crown, after all. So, what's going on? And you're hanging out with Justin Blake and Raegan Beast?! Girl!" She yelled as I covered her mouth.
"Me and Jordan kissed, and made out..but we haven't asked each other out , so we're just friends or 'talking' for now" I smirked.

We didn't even have to use the bathroom, we really just wanted the picture tbh.

We walked out and saw all of the boys.
"Act natural!" Jordan whisper yelled as we approached their table.
They all were frozen as if they were doing the mannequin challenge.
"Hey. By the way, you guys are bad actors" Me and Nyla laugh.

"Lets head out? I ask as we all got up, threw away our trash, and walked out.

Jaegan ended up taking Nyla home. Me and Jordan held hands and began to walk to our neighborhood.

"You're beautiful" Jordan complemented me.
My face lit up☺️.
"Thanks, where'd that come from?" I ask.
"Its true, so I thought I'd say it." Jordan said as he wrapped his arm around me as we continued to walk.

"So, tell me, why did you move to out of Florida in the first place?" Jordan asked as my mind went blank.

All of a sudden, I thought back to that night. The night I was home alone. The night my father came home drunk. I remembered everything that happened that night. The memory that still traumatized me today.

"Are you okay?" Jordan asked me, staring at the blank expression on her face.

"Yeah.."I lied.

I stretch my arm out and Jordan looks at me with a serous facial expression.

He grabs my wrist and I immediately realized what he was looking at.
I quickly pull back my wrist and he looked at me in disbelief.
"What the hell is that?!"Jordan asked.
"None of your business!"I looked down at the sidewalk.

Here we go again, Jacelynn. Your gonna chase Jordan away just like you did with everyone else at you old school.

"Umm, those look like scars..Have you ever cut yourself?" Jordan asks in concern.

I just sit there silently, trying to hold back all my tears.

Don't get emotional, Jacelynn.

"Jacelyn?"
"Yes?" I quietly replied.
"But why?"
"I just had a lot going on in the past but.."
"But?"
"I really don't wanna talk about it..."

"Okay..but you shouldn't do that to yourself. I would be hella worried if something ever happened to you and if I catch you hurting yourself, imma have to hurt you!" Jordan said.
"Okay" I shrugged.

How was this?☺️
-Angie💕