Chapter 18♥️

Jordans POV

*A week later*

Today was Friday. I didn't want to go to school today because I felt "sick". Well, that's what my mom told the school.

Today, I was gonna go visit Jacelynn again. Unfortunately, she was still in a coma.

It was 8:53 am.

I began to finally get up and walk into the bathroom to take a shower.

When I'm done, in brush my teeth and began to get dressed.

I put on my red MagCon hoodie, black pants, and some red vans.

I grab my phone and walk downstairs.

"Honey, do you want some breakfast?"My mom asks.

"No." I sighed.

"Jordan, you haven't been eating. What's wrong?" My mom hugged me.

"What do you think?!" I said getting an attitude with her as I pushed her off of me.

"Im sorry..." I hugged my mom.

"Jordan, I understand that you're upset right now but please, watch it." She hugged me back.

"Ok mom. Ill have an orange at least." I said as she walked upstairs.

When she was gone, I secretly stuffed 2 pancakes in my mouth and poured syrup in my mouth also. I stuff 4 pancakes in my hoodie and walk out the house.

I wait for Justin to pull up. I scroll through Twitter and see that #PrayForJacelynn is trending #1 worldwide.

Soon, I see a matte black Range Rover pull up and the windows roll down.

"Get in the car!" Justin yelled.

I ran and sat in the passenger side. I buckled my seatbelt and gave Justin a hug.

"Where's Raegan?" I asked.

"He had last minuet plans with Halia." He says.

Justin begins to drive toward the hospital.

When we reach a stop light, Justin plugged in the aux cord and played Im Sprung by T-pain.

"IM SPRUNG!" I sang at the top of my lungs.

"DAWG SHE GOT ME!" Justin sang out.

"SHE GOT ME DOIN THINGS ILL NEVER DO IF U AINT BEEN IM TELLIN YOU" We both yelled out.

"YOU DO!" I pretended that my phone was a microphone.

"YOU DO!" He screamed.

"GOT ME DOIN THINGS ILL NEVER DOOOO" I yell.

"IF YOU AINT BEEN IM TELLIN YOUUU" He sang.

•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•

We arrive to the hospital and walk into the ER.

"Yes?" The lady says to us.

"We're here to visit Jacelynn Jiminez." I say.

"Who?" She answers.

"Jacelynn Jiminez-Barone." I huffed.

"Okay. She was just moved to room 186 on the second floor." The lady gave us these little wrist bands.

We out them on and go to the elevator.

We go to her room and quietly open the door. I saw her and to be honest, she looked so beautiful.

We sit quietly and I go up to her.

"Jacelynn, it's me Jordan. I hope you can hear me. I just want you to know that everyone loves you and we all want you to wake up soon and get better." I began to cry, " Jacelynn, im sorry. I didn't mean to leak the info of how you cheated on me. I found out about Ryan and Nyla and they're being taken care of now. I'm sorry I should've stayed with you and talked to you and not have just dumped you like that. Jacelynn im in love with you. You're everything to me and have been since the day I met you. Just please wake up." I kissed her forehead and began to ball my eyes out.

Justin hugged me.

"Shut the fuck up, im tying to sleep." I hear a familiar voice.

"What?" I jump.

"Who said that?" Justin said doing a ninja pose.

"It's me bitches." I hear a groggy voice.

We turn around and see Jacelynn, awake and laying on her bed.

"YOURE AWAKE!!!" We both ran to her and hug her.

"Ouch! Stitches!" She said as we all laugh.

"Wait, so is the true love happily ever after shit real?" Justin said and got all excited.

"Unfortunately, no. I woke up last night. I was taking a nap until I was rudely interrupted." She gave us an attitude.

"Oh." We both sighed.

"I had the craziest dream, too. I had a dream that my name was Melonia and I lost a Polaroid and Jordan got it back for me... idk it was all a blur." She laughed.

"That's odd." I say as we all laugh.

"What are you doing here, Jordan?" She asks me.

"Oh uh, just swinging by." I shrugged, trying to look cool.

"But, I heard what you said." She giggled.

"Just swinging by" Justin did that quote thing with his fingers.

"Did you mean it?" She looked at me dead in my eyes.

"Yes." I smiled.

"Well, I love you too." She said.

"Aww, puppy wuv." Justin said fake crying, making us laugh.

Yes, this just happened.

Btw, go read "Lost Polaroid" by my French fry aka Cutiewinks29 to understand Jacelynn's dream.

Vote if u were shook.⭐️
-ångie🖤