Chapter - 9

"Come here now darling." Cooed Spencer

"No...NO!" the little girl cried in the dank basement of Spencer's house.

"Now, Now play along you don't want me to hurt you now do ya?" he said menacingly

"Plea....PLEASE! I want to go back to my mommy. I want to go back! DADDY HELP! PLEASE le....let me go please!" the child bawled

"Shut up.....SHUT UP!" he hit her across her face and her lip began bleeding "Now look what you made me do!" he crawled towards her and wiped the blood from her lip. He raised the bloody thumb and licked it relishing the taste of the warm blood "Hmmm... Now darling you'll be a good girl now aren't ya. You don't want to be naughty cause I sure as hell don't wanna hurt that pretty little face of yours. Now shush you hear. I'll be back soon okay" Spencer said with a demonic grin on his face.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For seven days he beat her, raped her and kept her in that dank and dark basement but on the seventh day he made a mistake.

She ran at full speed when she finally made out the door. She had resolved that she was going to find a cop because that was her safest bet.

Julian realized soon enough that she had run away and he ran after her and soon was just behind her.

He had almost got a hold of her, he had nearly grabbed her and she had fell over too. He was so close when out of nowhere it seems a truck rammed into him.