💓nochelle - daisy chains🌼

'Permanent anxiety disorder?' I whispered , numb as slow tears stream down my face.

The doctors nodded , passing me tissues to wipe my face.

It was 2:37 on a sunny Saturday but nothing felt happy in this stuffy hospital room.

Noah put his hand on my knee and gave me a reassuring look.

We had been dating a couple of years and he made me come last week to get checked up - he knew something was wrong with me.

However I don't think he thought it would be that bad.

I did.

I knew it would be bad , after mom died it was like all the happiness just - went.

My social worker told me to try out dancing , she said she had seen me pirouetting whilst she had went out of the room - that I had a natural talent.

So at just 10 years old , without a mom who I watched die and with a dad whom probably wanted me to die , I tried out for the next step.

That's when I met Noah.

He wasn't like any other boys I met , well then the only other boys I've met are my older brothers Luke and Jack and the little boys that my social worker forces me to play with.

Noah had this cheeky smile on his face , this big grinning smile that made you want to smile. He wore a bright red vest top and had blue dance shorts on.

Noah was pirouetting effortlessly with these other dancers , which scared me so much.

I couldn't compare to them , I'd never make the team.

'It's Richelle right?' Asked a boy , flicking his chestnut hair from his face , which revealed light brown eyes which were so mesmerising.

'Yeah.' I said confidently , all of a sudden , 'yeah it is.'

'Well I'm Noah , nice to meet you.' He says , shaking my hand , 'Miss Kate - you know who that is right-?'

I nod my head , smiling.

Miss Kate was so lovely to me , she promised me to look after me while I was at the studio - that she'd be my studio mum - someone I'd come to whenever I wanted.

'Well then , she said for me to look after you , for me to take you under my wing. Show you around The Next Step and help you out.'

'That would be great.' I smile , relieved , we moved houses quite a lot in the past so I knew how hard was being the new girl , having a friend as friendly as Noah was one of the best feelings ever.

'You ready Richelle? We can go out and get something to eat - if that's what you want? It's entirely up to you babe.' Noah said , grasping my hand as we left the hospital.

I thought about it for a few seconds then spotted a bench surrounded by flowers under a big oak tree.

'Can we go sit there , just for a bit?' I say , gesturing to it.