💓Huntmily- New Boy👌🏼

(Happens around the first episode of the 2nd series , just my version 🙃😉)

[ H U N T E R  X  E M I L Y ]

'Why would you go behind my back like this...?' I spit , glaring at my now ex boyfriend.

He panics , you can visibly see it in his face , he tries to thing of ways to not upset his girlfriend further - it's a lost case.

'I-I-I don't know what you mean.' He stutters , lying straight to me.

Two tears drop down my face , I promised myself I'd never cry to him , I'd keep strong.

But how can you stay strong when the person you thought would love you forever has gone behind your back?

It's impossible.

'You're a liar , a disgusting liar. Get away from me!' I screamed , pointing to my bedroom door , 'Leave my house!'

I watched as he left the house , muttering swear words and threats under his breath.

Eldon went behind my back so many times , betrayed me constantly and I forgave him -I put it behind us.

He made me feel special , like I was the only girl in his life , except I wasn't , Michelle was the only girl in his life.

I was the burden.

I had dance in an hours time , which meant I'd have to face seeing Eldon probably with Michelle which right now I wasn't ready for , I made a commitment to the team though so I had to go to the studio.

Once I had mentally prepared myself , I was ready to go the studio.

I knock on my sisters door , 'I'm planning on going the studio early , maybe I'll meet up with Steph.'

She smiles then says , 'I heard you and Eldon. Sorry sis.'

'Thanks , I'll just forget about him now - I guess.'

I waited in Java Junction when I saw a new person walk in , he had a cheeky grin on his face and was smiling at everyone - including me.

I zoned out for a couple of minutes , thinking new ideas for routines we could do this year for nationals.

'Do you mind if I sit here?' says the person that had walked in , who I already had a ginormous crush on - despite never talking to or knowing his name.

'Yess. Wait , I , erm.. no , of course I don't mind.' I say , trying to cool it out.

He laughs , 'I'm Hunter , nice to meet you.'

Hunter sits on the chair next to mine and for a second our legs touched.

'Emily , I'm dance captain ,  (oh well co-dance captain) here at The Next Step.'

'Wow , I was planning on auditioning at The Next Step , I'm extremely glad that I've met the dance captain , might help my chances.' He smirks , winking.

I burst out laughing , 'Flirting isn't going to make you a good dancer. Same goes for winking.'

He nods his head , smiling , 'It will get me a super-hot , I'm hoping single , girl tho..?'

I blush , 'do you mean me?'

'Yep.'

'Well , I'm super available.' I say , with an added wink.

I tried to wink coolly like he had but I ended up blinking , in the least sexy , appealing way possible.

'Maybe leave the winking to me.' He laughs , writing his number on a tissue.

Hunter was the perfect distraction from Eldon , I'd known him 10 minutes , yes i know it was rushed but I already know he'll treat me better than Eldon.

He seems to care about me , and he's funny and witty and gorgeous.

Wow , I like him so much.

'This is for you gorgeous. Text me later - I mean it's entirely up to you but I really would want you to.'

'I will. Don't worry.'

He smiles , his face lighting up completely , 'See you at auditions , yeah?'

'I'll see you there Hunter.'

'I really like you btw.' He says , looking straight into my eyes.

'I really like you too.'

Chapter is up!!

Whoop whoop!!

I don't know whether to make this multi fandom or just The Next Step , I was thinking before but I thought it's better to ask u guys xx

- izz💜