💓Trittany - my best friend👙🏊🏼

Britt POV

As a way of saying thankyou to the cast for their hard work and dedication these past filming months , the producers held a pool party.

Everyone was super excited , pretty much everyone except me.

I was never a strong swimmer , I hated swimming if I was honest.

I would go into the pool at half past 4 surrounded by kids who were much stronger swimmers , it made me lose my confidence .

Being pretty good at dancing , steps and dance moves came easily to me.

Swimming just wasn't my thing.

So I gave up.

----

I sat in our producers back garden sitting on the edge of the pool , with my feet skimming the water reading a magazine.

It had a 10 page special just about the next step.

It's so weird thinking I have fans that are so dedicated and idolise me.

Page 4 of the pull out was a page just full of jiley moments.

The fans absolutely love Jiley , and Trittany as well.

Me and Trev have said several times that trittany doesn't exist but I like to think that maybe one day in the future it would.

I begin to feel quite thirsty so I stand up to get a drink.

I walk around the pool where the girls are showing off their acro skills underwater.

The boys are at the other side of the garden playing table tennis , near where I was walking , shouting at each other calling each other 'cheats' whenever something bad happens.

'Boys.' I laugh to myself , rolling my eyes and shaking my head.

Walking around the pool , I start to feel dizzy.

All of a sudden , my eyes go blurry and my head starts to spin.

I clutch my chest , my breath heavy as I start to shake.

Next thing I know I fall into the pool....

'Britt!!'

'Oh my god Britt!' were the last things I remember before I lost all consciousness.

Trevor POV

I hear a big splash and I see Britt falling into the pool.

My immediate reaction was to run over and check she was okay.

I know she can't swim so I didn't understand why she was in the water.

Then when I hear Vic scream she's drowning I throw myself in the pool.

'Come on Britt babe.' I whisper to her as I pick her up and out of the pool.

She was icy cold. 'Call the ambulance!!' I scream as Lamar runs in and grabs his phone to dial 911.

Trying to remember everything I knew about CPR , I counted 1 2 3 then beat on her chest , then I pinched her nose and started giving her mouth to mouth. 'Come on Britt.' I pleaded as I repeated them steps.

'1...2...3..blow.' I said to myself , '1...2..3...'

'You can do this Britt..! I think to myself , '1...2...3..blow.'

'Has anyone called 911??? 1..2..3....blow!!' I shout to the cast.

Victoria replies , 'Yep they're on their way Trev.'

All of a sudden , a miracle happened.

Britt opened her eyes slightly and gagged most of the water up from her lungs. She was starting to become more responsive.

Finally the ambulance arrived.

'What's her name?' The doctor said , as Britt was put carefully onto a stretcher and into the ambulance.

'Brittany Raymond.' I smiled half heartedly , my voice shaking.

She nodded her head and sighed , ' Thankyou. Do you know of any allergies?'

I shook my head , 'Can I come in the ambulance with Britt?'

The women smiled and two other paramedics who were in the ambulance with Britt , wrapping her in a blanket and putting an oxygen mask over her face.

I hopped in the back and held Britt's hand tightly.

I don't know whether it was to calm me down or whether I did it to hold her hand.

These could potentially be our last moments.

I wanted to cherish them.

'She'll be okay , right?' I ask to the paramedics.

He looked over to Britt. 'It's hard to say right now , she's secure and stable of course but she still has a moderate bit of water left in her lungs.'

I take a deep breath and clutch her hand tighter.

'You'll be okay Britt.' I whisper to her.

Britt's POV

I woke up with the worlds worse headache.

I didn't know where I was or what I was doing.

There was needles in my arm and all I could hear was a voice.

'Please god. I can't lose her like this. I had so many amazing plans for us two , and I'm losing her. I..I..love her.' croaks a familiar voice.

Trevor's.

That means Trevor loves me. He really does.

'I love you too.' I whisper , opening my eyes and looking over to him.

His mouth drops open , 'Wait , you heard that? You're awake oh my god you're  alive.'

Trevor leaps forward from his chair next to my bed and wraps his arms around me tightly.

'Ow. Be careful , my arms and the rest of my body are killing me!'

He apologises and hugs me slightly less intense.

'I'm so glad you're okay B. I really do love you.'

Best day ever.

---

Hiyaaa!!

So guys , I basically completely stole the idea from someone else's jiley one shots so if you realise this is your story , comment and I'll give you all idea creds! 😘😘