Our adventure begins episode 2

Midnight view

Ugh who opened the window I ask shivering a little. Ugh the sun is blinding me I hear divy say. Omg guys open your eyes I hear Genesis say quickly. I open my eyes and is surprised when I see I'm outside. How the fucking hell did we get outside I say. Better yet where are we I hear divy ask. I don't know where we are but what I do know is we won't find out anything by siting around Genesis says while getting up and dusting off her cloths. Your right I say as I do the same and help out divy get off the floor because her lazy ass couldn't do it herself. Um guys what's on your guys head Genesis asked while backing away. What do you mea-oh my ears I say. Your ears Genesis said with her eyes wide. Yeah I guess it must popped up when I fell asleep I say while looking at Divina . Yeah me too divy said while nodding her head. Um guys explain Genesis said tapping her foot while hands where crossed looking very annoyed. Well you see me and midnight are part animal. I'm part bobcat and eagle,while midnight is part wolf and dragon divy said calmly. Ok how come you didn't tell me before and are now just telling me this Genesis  said still annoyed. Well because we didn't know how you'll react and you'll be questing us until we told you I say. Anyway now that you know that lets go and see if we can get a signal because there is no here divy said while holding her phone to the sky.

Time skip brought to you by the weird thing over there -)  \€ £ €/ hey I'm not weird .

We walked for what seemed like years. Hey guys lets rest for a bit it looks like it's going to rain divy said. Yeah your right let's go over into that cave I say already walking over there. As I walked into the cave I smelled something or should I say someone. Hey who are you guys I hear I small voice speak. We are people and are just looking for shelter and we don't mean any harm I say while looking all over for the source of the voice. Ok what's your guys name the voice said again. My name is midnight the girl on the right of me is Divina ,and the girl on the left of me to me is Genesis I say. What guard are you working for the voice said harshly. Um we don't work for any guard I say calmly. Stop lying you must be working for someone holy knight . Um what's a holy knight Genesis asked. Playing dumb are we the voice said again. Look we're not looking for any trouble we're just  trying to get out of the rain divy said harshly. It's ok Moonrise their telling the truth I hear I another voice say. Oh ok you can come further in the voice said. I'm terribly sorry for this one she has been a little harsh to people after her mother got hurt by a holy knight. Um what are your names I asked as I walked further into the cave . Oh where are my manners my name is Lilly and I'm a Alicorn and the girl talking is Moonrise a wyvern Lilly said calamly. Um what's a Alicorn divy asked. A Alicorn is a unicorn with wings lilly said. Ok now what's a wyvern I asked . A wyvern is a stronger version of a dragon Lilly said again while titling her head toward who I presume is Moonrise. Ok now that we know that what the fuck is a holy knight or are we going to skip over that Genesis asked. Oh you really don't know what a holy knight is I heard Lilly ask. After that I tuned out. I was looking at the hole in the side of a really big dragon I think that's what she is. I was so tuned out that I didn't even realize that I was walking toward the wyvern/dragon thing . I put my hand the side of the animal. I then started to feel a power of some sort zoom through me. After that I looked down at my hand and saw it glowed a grey color .I wasn't shocked when I saw it though it didn't even feel unnatural it felt totally normal . After a while I looked at the hole in the animals side and saw it healing together . I then took my hand off the dragons side and looked at my hand. Then I heard a voice in my head  say. Hello Midnight I know you are wondering who I am or if everybody can hear me or your going crazy. Trust me your not and my name will be reveled later on. But that doesn't matter, I'm here to tell you something very important. You are the one of the nine deadly sins. Your sin is the sin of tragedy. Your sin Mark is located on your left arm . It's a picture of a winged wolf . Your story is you killed entire universe with a snap of your fingers. Now you may be wondering how come I don't remember this well that's because you had memories been stolen along with your friends memories.But don't worry you'll get them back . Anyway your friend Divina is another sin . She is the sin of cruelty. Her story is that she tormented 1,000 people at the same time at the snap of her finger. Her sin Mark is located on her left ankle it's a picture of a winged cat. I see the woman talking to me start to fade away. Ah it seems like your waking up well before I go I will tell you one thing this world has something sinister going on and only nine people can save it. And with that she faded away like dust .

I woke up coughing and breathing heavily. Woah clam down midnight I hear divy say. Ugh what happened I ask as I control my breathing. Well you healed the hurt wyvern and then you passed out divy said. Oh well were are the others and where am I ,I asked. Well Genesis Lilly,and Moonrise are outside and we are inside one of the caves that connect to the main cave we were just in. Thank you I say as I start to get off the rock I was laying on. Were are you going divy asked. I'm going to see everybody I say. And with that my adventure began.