Hey im Meliodas epsiode 4

This is what Midnight is wearing

Meliodas view

I woke up to the sound of someone singing . I get up and walk over to were the source of the voice which is in the bathroom. Then I see the girl who healed me brushing her hair and singing. I was surprised when I saw her ears and tail. They were so smooth and silky . Anyway I walked further  into the bathroom to hear the voice more. Her voice was so beautiful and just ugh in a good way. I waited till she finished singing to then show her I'm here. I like your voice I say from  behind her. Oh thank but may I ask of your name she asked. My name is Meliodas caption of the seven deadly sins. Um what's the seven deadly sins she asked confused. Wait you don't know who the seven deadly sins I asked surprised. If I did know who they were I wouldn't be asking my question the girl replied a little annoyed. Um the seven deadly sins are the deadly 's ex holy Knights. Ok but what are holy Knights the girl asked again. Holy Knights are really strong people who used to protect the people of Liones . And there's this one guy called Gil thunder he's the strongest holy knight if you don't count the new grand masters I said. Oh so the two guys I beat were holy Knights the girl said finally understanding what I just told her. What were their names I asked very intrigued on how this women can take down two holy Knights. Oh their names were Gil ,and a blond guy called howzer. Yep those are holy knig- wait how did you beat two holy Knights I asked. Oh I beat them with my weapons and magic she said. Where are your weapons I asked while looking all over the room and not finding any weapons. Oh their down stairs come on follow me she waving her hand. Ok I guess since I have nothing else to do I said as I followed her down stairs. As I walked down stairs I was surprised to see it was so well decorated. In the middle their was a black couch with what I hope is a fake fur rug. Is that real I asked her as I stepped of the last stair. Oh no I would never ever use real fur she said. As we walked toward the basement I found a picture of her and two other people. Who are these guys I asked while holding it up in the air. Oh those are my friends. The one on the left of me is Divina,and on the right of me is Genesis the girl said while still walking. Wait what's your name I asked when I put the picture down. Oh my name is Midnight she said. Oh Midnight I like your name i say as I jog up to catch up to her. And here we are Midnight said while gesturing to the door. Oh I presume this is the basement door I say while looking at the door. Come on in Midnight said as she opened the door and walked down the stairs. For a basement it's well lit I say as I walk of the last stair. Yeah I like that way Midnight said . And we'er here Midnight said as she glided her hand in the air. Oh wow I say as I looked around the room. Yeah I know it took like five hours to make all of this Midnight said calmly like basement with tools takes five hours. Five hours I say with wide eyes. Yeah it wasn't to hard to do if you have the power of speed and I sense you have that power Midnight said as she looked into my eyes. Yeah I do I say as continue to look into the depths of her ocean blue eyes. Hey what's this I ask as I force my gaze off her eyes and on to this sword. Oh thats my sword Midnight said as she took the sword off my hand. As soon as Midnight had the sword in her grasp it started to glow black with white flickers every second. Wow cool I say. I know right Midnight said as she waved her sword back and forth. 

Time skip brought to you by Meliodas and the boob gang

It's been two hole days after I woke up. I was told that I was the first of my group to wake up. I also learned that Midnight,Genesis,and Divina all have nicknames. Divinas nickname is divy,Midnights nickname is bunny,and Genesis's nickname is mouse. I also learned that Midnight's pet a wyvern called moonrise and that we are standing on her mother which can fly them places. And if having a pet wyvern isn't enough Divina has a pet Alicorn called Lilly. I've been learning about what Midnight calls technology. It's very confusing. Like how in one little device I can tweet,call,and FaceTime. But what I was really surprised when I learned that Midnight was part wolf dragon and Divina is part bobcat and eagle . I didn't even know you can be part of two animals. Also I learned that Midnights chest is way softer to grope then Elizabeth's. And while I was up I got to see that Divina,and Genesis are like the girl versions of Ban if you count out the drinking problem. They both joke about Midnight and laugh if she trips. Now some may think that's mean but just like Ban if someone tried to hurt Midnight they would have to go through Divina and Genesis. Finally I learned about making videos. You first have to make the video then I believe it has to go through a phase of editing.

Time skip brought to you by the sound of Midnight slapping Meliodas

It was about noon. Me ,Midnight,Divina,and Genesis where in the living room just hang out. Of course I was creeping around Midnight. I need to do my daily groping or the day won't be complete. But just as I was about to attack a loud thunderous BOOM! What the fucking bloody hell was that Midnight asked as she walked out the house. And then that's when we saw it. There was a huge crater some distance away from the house. Well we'll never know what it is if we don't go over there Genesis said as she ran up ahead. Ugh fine but if we get killed it's all your fault Divina said as she jogged up to Genesis. Do you want to go over there I asked while pointing at the diction both of them ran. Yeah let's go before they die Midnight said as she ran up ahead. I only ran a little behind for reasons of course.

Time skip because I'm a lazy ass
When all of us got to the crater we saw something we never had expected. It was a huge as big Grimm. But what I didn't expect was to be trapped in a lighting rope.