Crash landing epsiode 3

Midnights view
It's been a couple of months after I had my dream thing. I still don't know what it was. Um me, divy, Genesis,Lilly,and Moonrise now resided in an uncharted forest. It's so beautiful I really like to slide down the waterfall. Anyway I told everybody about what I was told them about my dream thingy. To my surprise they believed me. Oh and we actually live on top of burst Moonrise's mother and she can actually fly us places. That's actually how we moved over to where we live now. Anyway Me and divy are learning to control our powers. Well I should really just say divy because I already mastered my powers. I learned I can teleport. This makes getting things so much easier. Also we learned that the world we now live in is infested with shadow like creatures called grim. Some are really strong while others are weak. Oh and luckily I took a major in technology because with out it I wouldn't be able to make all the technology we use today. We are able to us a washer and dryer machine and a working wifi system for our phones. A refrigerator for our food and a basement were we keep all of our weapons and other kitchen supplies  . And I made it possible to access Instagram , Twitter,and Snapchat. And  finally I made a video system were we are able to record videos while we are stuck here. Oh and I forgot to mention that we each have tv's in our rooms and that Moonrise is my pet and Lilly is Divys pet. Also we created a nickname for me and Genesis. My nickname is middy and Genesis's nickname is genny .So life is all good.  I've gotten really good at fighting . I was able to take down a huge grim all by myself. Anyway I was reading a book to pass the time. The name of the book is were the soul wonders is where the body follows. It's about a girl and a guy who's souls really want to meet so their soul is making them looking for each other. I was also listening to Spotify while reading my book . I was having fun . But then all of a sudden a hear a boom and the sound of bodies falling. I look out my window and see three people badly wounded on our front lawn. Me, Divy,and Genesis come running down stairs and burst out the front door. We each went to one person. Genesis went to the girl with sliver hair, divy went to the girl with brown hair,and that left me with the kid with blond hair. I thought he was  completely out so  I picked him up and placed him on my bed only after I magically put some plastic  sheet cover under  him. I used my magic to heal him.  I saw his cuts heal but he was still unconscious. I was looking up and down the kid only to see he had wolf ears and a wolf tail. Who are you I ask out loud .After that I left  the room.

Meliodas view

I was fighting a huge grim and I was losing. I was badly wounded too and to make matters worse I had to protect Elizabeth because she fainted . After a while I grew tried and was thrown in the air when I saw Diane holding Elizabeth in her arms. How did she get her I asked myself. I was about to ask her when I fell on to the ground. I opened my eyes to see a pretty forest with cherry blossom trees. But nothing compared to the girl I saw pick me up . She's probably going to heal me up I thought. But I didn't expect was her to heal me with magic. My cuts healed and I was at the verge of entering unconsciousness but before I did I heard her ask. Who are you? And with that she left and i slipped into unconsciousness.