12

He stared at her for a moment. Impress him? She wanted to impress him?

           "W-what do you mean?"

           "I mean, you always impress me so.."

           "What could I possibly impress you with? My looks?"

He scoffed and ran upstairs. She couldn't possibly be impressed by his looks. He looked at himself in the mirror and took off his clothes and put on some of his 'uncomfortable' clothes. He looked back at the mirror and almost gagged at his complexion. His hair definetely did not go well with his clothes. He tousled his hair with his hand and messed around with it. He hated looking that way; much like his brother. Hair messed up in every which way, sloppy posture and all, but maybe it was for the best.

            "She will like me if I'm not wearing glasses."

Taking one last look at himself, he sighed at the mirror and walked down the stairs. Before he entered the living room, he took off his large framed glasses and walked in.

           "M-Marcel?"

           "Jen?"

He dropped his glasses, but ignored it and tried to find his way to the couch.

           "Do you like me now?"

He felt the couch dip down and he felt her body heat right beside him. They were sitting awfully close and he was glad he couldn't see, because if he could, he would probably be blushing way more than he already was. It was quiet for a moment, and he thought she had left, but he was proven wrong when her breaths were fanning on his cheeks.

i don't know about you guys, but i am so excited for the next chapter ;)