Chapter 1

(The picture is Angelica's house)
Angelicas POV
"Okay, class" Said Ms. Stern my AP Government teacher,
"We are going to be doing a class project, and because of the problems last time- "She stared at Hercules and John.
"I will be assigning your partner for you." The class groaned at her announcement. I was probably going to end up doing the whole assignment myself anyways. I was overjoyed when she called my "boyfriends" name. John Church, he has strong family connections, I didn't want to date him, but our parents practically set us up from birth. I doubt he cares for me, he just has shown up to the occasional party with me to make our family presentable. He was so boring, he wasn't smart enough to carry on an intellectual conversation with me. God if only I could do that with someone. Ms. Stern reading my name pulled out of my thoughts.
"Angelica Schuyler, and Alexander Hamilton." I didn't know Alexander that well, but he had a reputation for having a different girlfriend every week. But other than that, I didn't know him very well.
"That's all class, get in your pairs and discuss a time and place to meet to work with the last 10 minutes of school." I was writing the last of my thoughts on the paper when someone stepped in front of my desk.
"Put that away Angelica." Ms. Starn said sternly. I closed the notepad and placed it in my backpack.
"Hey," Said a voice from behind me that startled me. I jumped and whipped my head around, to meet the face of Alexander. We were inches away from each other given the fact I had whipped around so quickly. I pulled my head back slowly
"No need to fret." He gave a smirk. How had I never noticed how devilishly handsome he was? His eyes just looked as if they were intelligent. His jaw curved at the perfect angle, and he looked as though he was in perfect shape. I pulled myself out of my own thoughts this time.
"When do you want to work on the project?" I asked
"We can do it at my house this afternoon," I offered.
"Moving a little fast, are we?" He said with a flirtatious smirk on his face. I let a little chuckle leave my lips. We talked over our plans for the project and what we wanted to cover. Whenever I suggested a topic, he knew what it was, I didn't have to explain everything that happened. When he suggested something, it was. But it wasn't some easy topic, it was one that required actual knowledge. Alexander was more than intelligent, he was ingenious. The bell rang pulling us out of out of our conversation,

"How are we going to get to your house?" He asked,
"I brought my dad's car today, we will just have to share the car with my sisters."
"How old are they?" He seemed like he cared when he talked to me. Unlike John, he could care less, he just wanted to get drunk with all his friends at parties surrounded by girls.
"Eliza is Junior, and Peggy is a Sophomore." Me and Alexander were both seniors. Alexander nodded his head indicating to me that he was listening.
"Do you have any brothers or sisters?"
"No," I saw the slight change of posture but chose to ignore it,
"Hey, Angie!" Peggy said as she ran to my side
"Hey!" I gave her a one arm hug, "Alexander this is Peggy, Peggy, Alexander." She pulled me close to whisper in my ear.
"Did you finally brake it off with Church?" I pulled back and glared at her.
"Alexander and I are working on a project for AP Government class." I said to her, I looked around and tried to find Eliza
"Peggs can you find Eliza?"
"Sure," Peggy ran off. I turned to Alexander, and found myself getting lost in his eyes. They were dark blue, riddled with some sort of pain covered by intelligent.
"Follow me this way." I said to Alexander, we walked to my dad's car.
"You have your own car?" He asked,
"It's my Fathers, but mostly I guess. Get in the passenger's side in the front." Almost as soon as we sat down, Eliza and Peggy jumped in the back and we drove home all of us making a pleasant conversation with each other.
We eventually got to my house and Eliza and Peggy jumped from the back leaving me and Alexander alone.
"Your house looks very nice," Alexander said.
"Thank you, Alexander," I replied
We walked into the house and Philip was in the living room,
"This is my brother he goes to Stanford, but he is here on the weekends sometimes"
"I love that game!" Alexander said, Philip wiped his head around to look at him suddenly interested.
"You're not that Church trash!" Philip said now interested in the conversation.
"I can't get past level 49" Alexander said ignoring the comment about John.
"Philip, can we use this room?"
"No way! I need to finish."
"Ugh, fine, follow me." I said turning to Alexander. I walked through the kitchen and saw my mom, I stopped so suddenly that Alexander bumped into my back.
"Angelica who is this?" My mom did not look up for her laptop as she spoke.
"This is Alexander we are working on an AP government assignment."
"Your home is beautiful Mrs. Schuler," Alexander said from behind me. My mother looked up and smiled at Alexander,
"Thank you," Alexander put on his most charming smile.
"No problem," Then my mom's smiled faded and she looked to me.
"Now get to work."
"Yes, mama" I started walking briskly to the balcony. We sit down on the table on the balcony overlooking the city. We soon set to work. Eventually Eliza stepped onto the balcony "Mama wanted to know if Alexander wanted to eat with us." "Oh, I don't want to intrude," Alexander replied starting to pick up his things, I placed my hand over his and he looked up at me. God, those eyes.
"Please? You're not intruding, or can you just not stand my family?" I said sarcastically throughing a smile over my shoulder to Eliza, she had never taken her eyes off Alexander, and Alexander had never taken his eyes off me.
"Oh fine," he said in an equally sarcastic tone to mine, and giving me a smirk.
We walked down to the table where Peggy, Philip, my Father, and Mama were already sitting. "This is Alexander we are working on an AP government assignment together." I said turning to my father
"Nice to meet you Alexander,"
"As well for you Mr. Schuler," Me and Alexander sat down and we all comfortably conversed until my mother spoke.
"Who would like to tell me about their day first?" We all looked down at our plates.
"Peggy?"
"I did well on my math test today,"
"What did you get?"
"96%"
"Hm... Okay, next.... Angelica, how is John?"
"Fine mama." I said avoiding Alexanders eyes.
"Tell him we have and event on Wednesday."
"Yes mama,"
"Eliza?"
"I tried out for the school play,"
"How do you think you did?"
"I think I did good." Eliza said smiling.
"Philip, have you finished your English paper?"
"Yes mama."
"Alexander, would you like to tell me about your day?"
"I finished Great Expectations today over breakfast."
"In one day?"
"No," He said with a slight chuckle "I wake up every day early to read a book" My father smiled at Alexander,
"You are a lot like Gorge," Alexander put on a fake smile,
"Well thank you,"