FREE GOODIES JUST FOR BLIND FOLLOWERS!!!

So much to say to you Blind Followers!

You're going to read this full post right?

SWEET!

First things first, MY BLOG IS READY! And it's totally awesome! You can check it out here:
http://bit.ly/CharlotteMichelleWeb

My publisher is helping me with it, so make sure to tell me what you think. ;)

My publisher is giving away a bonus chapter, "The Beginning", when you sign up! It will give you a little insight on Landon's life before The Blind Alpha and you do NOT want to miss the opportunity to read it :).

So go sign up RIGHT NOW (don't worry I'll wait).
http://bit.ly/CharlotteMichelleWeb

...

Did you go sign up?

No?

Then go do it!

I'm serious...

Alright good. :) You don't want to miss this opportunity! :)

Now that you have signed up on the blog, it's time to announce the cover contest. I have been blown away by the sheer quantity of amazing covers you guys have sent me. (you guys are really good artists). I am once again humbled by the sheer quantity of love. My publisher had to reject some of the covers (I know... I know... I wish they didn't also). But there were still so many amazing covers it just blows me away.
So now it's time to vote on which cover you like best! (They're all so amazing, it may be hard to pick one!!)
http://charlotte-michelle.awesomeauthors.org/cover-poll/
Now go start voting! :) The unicorn demands it!

,,))))))));,
__)))))))))))))),
\|/ -\(((((''''((((((((.
-*-==//////(('' . ')))))),
/|\ ))| o ;-. '((((( ,(,
( '| / ) ;))))' ,_))^;(~
| | | ,))((((_ _____------~~~-. %,;(;(>';'~
o_); ; )))(((' ~---~ ':: \ %%~~)(v;('('~
; '''''''' ': ':::|\,__,%% );''; ~
| _ ) / ':|'----' '-'
______/\/~ | / /
/~;;.____/;;' / ___--,-( ';;;/
/ // _;______;'------~~~~~ /;;/\ /
// | | / ; \;;,\
(<_ | ; /',/-----' _>
\_| ||_ //~;~~~~~~~~~
'\_| (,~~ -
\~\
~~

I'll see you in the next update! And never stop reading!

P.S. I love our team name! Thanks to sydw08 for suggesting it! Thanks for the clever suggestion. :)
P.S.S. If you cannot access the link, let me know and I'll be happy to PM it to you :)
P.S.S.S. You have to activate your subscription to the blog.... you will find that email in your junk or spam folder of your email! Sorry for any confusion.