(Leo x maid!reader) Taking Care of You

(F/n)'s pov
It had been a year since I've started serving Prince Leo, I did menial tasks like bringing him tea, making sure he was ready for the day, and doing whatever he asks of me. He was usually calm and collected, until recently when he and his siblings had joined Kamui.

I held back a sigh as I approached Prince Leo's room, a tea tray in hand. I knocked on the door lightly. "Prince Leo? I've come with the tea you asked for." I said softly. Seconds after I heard shuffling in the room, then the door was opened. "Thank you (f/n), why don't you come in for a bit? Have some tea with me." Leo said, his voice was gentle but still had a stern feel to it. "Thank you for the invitation, I'll gladly accept it seeing as I have no other duties to attend to." I walked into his room and placed the tea tray at a table. Prince Leo had closed the door and sat down at the table, I poured him some tea and looked around the room. There were several books and tomes scattered around, I was about to grab one until Prince Leo spoke. "Don't worry about those, I'll pick them up later." I looked at him surprised, usually I'd clean his room and he would only say where he preferred to keep his things. "As you wish Prince Leo." As soon as I said this he groaned as if he had gotten a headache. "Are you feeling well, Prince Leo?" I looked him over and noticed the dark circles under his eyes. "When was the last time you got a good night's rest?" He sighed and shook his head. "I'll sleep once I'm finished with tomorrow's tactic." He said while sipping his tea.

"I won't allow this. As your maid your well-being is my responsibility, so please get some rest." "But I have to-" before he could protest I cut him off. "As for tomorrow's tactic, I'm sure you wouldn't mind the war council to take care of it." Leo smiled in defeat. "I guess I can't argue with you, can I? Fine I'll sleep but, on one condition..." He smirked. "And what would that be?" "From now on you will no longer refer to me as Prince Leo, Lord Leo, or anything formal." I looked at him, shocked. "That's absurd! It would show great disrespect for a lowly maid to refer to her master so informally." Leo grinned as if he had planned the whole thing out. "Well with this war going on I doubt anyone would mind, so you will simply call me Leo." I sighed in defeat and nodded, I grabbed the tea tray and got up. I muttered a quick excuse me as I left the room. I washed the tea pot and cups, putting them away shortly after. I saw Corrin walking to the council room, he beckoned for me to follow him.

"What is it Lord Corrin?" I asked as I slowly made my way to him. "Since you're Leo's personal maid and all, I was wondering if you wouldn't mind making sure he gets some rest. I fear he's been obsessing over helping out with tactics, he's been exhausted for quite a while now." Corrin looked at me with a worried expression, he must really care for Lor- I mean Leo.

"Of course Prince Corrin, I'm touched by your concern for Leo." His eyes widened a bit in surprise and just smiled while nodding. "He is my brother after all, I see that you're quite fond of him as well." His smile grew wider and I was a bit confused by his statement, in a quick second I realized what he meant and could feel the embarrassement in my face. "P-please forgive me, he insisted on me dropping the formalities and-" Before I could say anything Corrin laughed and reassured me. "Its fine, really! Its actually quite refreshing to see you relax every now and then, I thought Leo was being harsh on you. Please take care of my brother, its obvious that he wants to be with you." Corrin grinned and swiftly walked into the war council room, leaving me nervous in the hall. I brushed off Corrin's comment and made my way to Leo's room, opening the door slowly.

There he was, sleeping softly with a relaxed expression. He had taken off his armor and left on his clothes underneath, I sat on his bed and admired him. I subconsciously ran my fingers through his hair and felt myself smile, this odd and tender moment was unfamiliar to me but it felt right in a way but wrong in another. I withdrew my hand and saw his smile quickly fade as he mouthed words that were soon followed by his tired voice.
"Please don't leave me (f/n)"
_________________________

How was the first one? Honestly I didn't know what to do for this but it turned out pretty ok... I think.
Anyway I'll take any requests if you have them, only from Awakening and Fates though since those are the games I am most familiar with.

I mean I can do one based on Heroes where the reader is the summoner or another summon, it'll just take me a bit to think of a scenario. Of course if you want a specific scenario in mind then please include it in your request and I'll see to it.