(Niles x Reader) Archery Lessons

(F/n)'s pov

'Dammit, I can't hit this gods-forsaken target! They all make it look so easy, especially Prince Takumi.' I dropped the bow and sat in defeat as I looked at the dummy that was still intact. The surrounding forest was covered in arrows and several had punctured trees. "What good am I to anyone if I can't even use a bow?" Just as the words left my lips there was rustling behind me, I got up and stared at the source. Niles came out from behind a tree with his trademark grin plastered on his already smug face. "Looks like I've found a damsel in distress, I better help before any wolves beat me to it." He winked and began striding over to me, I rolled my eyes at him and picked up the bow.

"Ah, now I see. Little miss perfect wants to learn archery, does she?" His snide remark was heavily coated with mischief. He got even closer to me and examined my every move with his conceited gaze, urging me to continue practicing. "Lets see what little miss perfect can do." With that I picked up an arrow and drew it back, steadily getting into position. Niles hummed as he kept staring, I began to take deep breaths in and out as I aimed at the dummy.

Just before I released the arrow I suddenly felt his hot breath against the back of my neck, making me yelp in surprise and release the arrow on accident. I could feel the heat spreading to my cheeks as I backed away from him. "Hm, what's wrong? I thought you could handle a bit of pressure." His eyes radiated contempt as he smirked his favorite smirk. "W-why were you so c-close to me!?" I stammered helplessly as I tried to regain my composure. "Hmm, I just wanted to tell you that your stance was off. No wonder you can't hit anything." He hummed in amusement as I sighed and picked up another arrow. "Alright then, since you're so wise. What's off about my stance?" He took a moment to answer which was unusual for him, unless he was plotting something devious. "I can teach you, but I'm not a generous man. You'll owe me a favor if you want me to help you." I don't like the idea of me owing  him something, but unless I want to hit more trees I'll just have to accept. "Fine, teach me and I'll take over your kitchen duties." I tried to negotiate but Niles shook his head as his smile dropped. "Well I wouldn't mind having you cook for me but, its just not stimulating enough." He then grinned an evil grin as he began to chuckle to himself.

"How's this? I'll give you archery lessons for a week then I'll give you a different type of lesson. My reward will be your expressions as I ravage you." His trademark smile was back while his eyes pierced into my heart, easily seeing my discomfort. I couldn't help but blush as my mind went rampant, trying to process what he just said. "So, do you want to learn or not?" My mind was still in a daze as I nodded, I got into my shooting stance while still daydreaming. Niles looked a bit ticked off at me since I wasn't paying attention, he placed his hands over mine while re-adjusting my aim. He raised my elbow a bit then placed his hands on my waist to turn me, after he was done he put his hands over mine again. "I need you to pay attention right now little miss perfect, hurry before I start to bite." He whispered into my ear, making me jolt a bit. His soft and rhythmic breathing was clearly audible to me and only made me more aware of how close he is.

"Ready to shoot?" I simply nodded, too embarrassed to speak. He pulled the arrow back and made sure I was still grabbing onto the bow. He removed his hands from mine and urged me to shoot, in that instant I'd realized just how cold my hands had gotten since he wasn't holding them anymore. I pushed away the thought and focused on the dummy, releasing the arrow as I exhale. I managed to hit its gut which is still a big improvement, I fist pumped the air in excitement as Niles chuckled. "Seems like I've taught you something, now regarding my payment..." He seemed a bit deep in thought before his grin grew wider. "Nothing weird please." I repeated it in my mind as a mantra to hopefully ward off the lewd Niles. "Fine, I'll start simple then. A kiss shouldn't be too hard for you, right?" His grin was now a modest smirk and a sort of expectant look lingered in his eyes.

Suddenly every feature of him stood out as drop dead gorgeous, his soft expression, wavy white hair, his eyepatch that adds to his rougish look, and those lips that just curve into a perfect- WAIT DID I JUST SAY HE'S GORGEOUS??!! No no no no, this can't be happening, there is no way I'm... I... I love him don't I? I could feel my face burning as I tried turning away from him. He gently grabbed my chin with his thumb and index finger, satisfied with my embarrassed state. "You're adorable when you blush. I'm glad I can make you feel this way." He paused for a moment and stared deeply into my eyes and whispered, "You're expressions are all mine, and I'll make sure I see all of them." He leaned closer and for a brief moment I thought I saw him blush, although my mind was completely blank so I couldn't tell. His lips pressed onto mine and I felt a whole new type of heat radiating from them, he ended it quickly and smiled but it wasn't enough. My lips felt cold and my heart was pounding for more, he let go of my chin but I pulled him in by his neck for another kiss. It surprised him and caught him off guard as I pulled him closer to try to deepen the kiss. I had to let go a few seconds after since my lungs were aching for air, panting I spoke out with a determined expression. "Every... Every hit I get... one kiss." He laughed and nodded. "Sure, I'll take that as payment."

________________________

Hey guys, I hope you enjoyed that bad attempt at affection lol. Hopefully it wasn't too ooc, I haven't played fates in a while and my 3DS is kinda broken soooo yeah. Sorry if it seems rushed again its currently 5 am and I wake up at 9 normally so 4 hours of sleep here I come!!

I'm running out of ideas so please feel free to request any character or scenario and I'll try my best at making it. Like always have a good night/day/whatever!!