xix. jeff atkins

Fade - Kanye Best wiehgfisrgn West*

jeff atkins, for Angelroc4 «  

    "What are you doing?"  My brother Tony asked when he barged into my room.

"The fuck, please get out!" I screamed and threw my pillow at him, I missed by two metres.

"That was tragic," he teased, I rolled my eyes and went back to my laptop, "you're meant to be going to the party with me."

"How many words are in the dictionary?" I asked Tony.

"Like, one billion-six trillion-seven zillion-eight gillion or something close to that," he joked.

"I've told you I'm not going to that party more than one billion blah blah blah times."

____

    "Yuck, I'm here," I cringed.

"Good job." Tony patted my back and walked towards the house.

"No, you said you would stay with me the whole night!"

"I know, follow me," Tony said without stopping for me to catch up.

We entered the house together, the smell of alcohol reached my nose and I gagged. 

You know how Tony said he would stay with me the whole night? He didn't, how predictable. 

I searched the house for him, I figured it would be easy to find him since he was a lot shorter than most boys at the party.

"You look lost," someone spoke from behind me.

"Nope, I just lost someone," I sighed and turned around, my eyes widened.

"You look shocked," he smiled nervously, I shook my head and look back at him. He was gorgeous.

"Sorry, you just-" I paused and looked for an excuse for staring at him weirdly, "look a lot like my brother..." I lied, Tony and him? Nope.

"Haha, I'm Jeff," he said sweetly, I nodded and looked around. "Are you not gonna introduce yourself?" 

"Oh sorry, I'm Y/N." He pressed his lips together and nodded awkwardly.

"So yeah, bye," I said quickly and tried to walked away, but as I turned around I bumped into a stranger and they spilled their drink on me, they did nothing and walked away.

"Shit, let me help you," Jeff moved towards me and looked at the drink that had stained my white shirt, "you should know better than to wear white shirts to these parties," he shook his head.

"Sorry."

"Don't worry, hey, I'm friends with the party hostess, I'm sure she'd let you wear one of her shirts." Jeff put his arm around my shoulders and lead me upstairs.

I breathed nervously, what if he was taking me here for something else? 

"The hostess your girlfriend?"

"Nah, she's actually dating one of my close friends," he opened the door to a room for me and we walked inside. 

He let go of me and walked to the wardrobe and opened it, revealing a lot of clothing. 

"Choose whatever you want," he walked away from the wardrobe and to the door, "just, try not to stain any of her clothes," he grinned and closed the door behind him. 

I sighed with relief, thinking that he would have tried to get me to have sex with him.

I chose a black shirt that fit me perfectly, and I walked back out of the room and saw Jeff standing with his back to the door.

"What are you doing?" I asked him, he turned around and smiled.

"I was guarding the door so no perverts would get in," he looked around and pointed at someone, "that's Bryce, you should know him if you come to Liberty."

"I do know him, he seems like a dick." 

"He kinda is," he chuckled.

"Thanks-"

"I'll help you look for whoever you're looking for," Jeff said and started walking off. I ran to catch up to him and we stayed together the whole night searching for Tony.

When I found Tony, he was sitting on a couch full of boys, oh he must be loving life.

"Tony, Tony Padilla, he is your brother?" Jeff looked amused, I raised my eyebrow at him, "Oh, you told me when we met that the person you were looking for look like me." I groaned and walked towards Tony.

"Hey, big T, or should I say small because of your height?" Everyone who heard my joke laughed.

"Oh-"

"I've been looking everywhere for you!" I shouted at him.

"Oh really? I haven't been looking for you," he smirked.

"You're so funny,"  I rolled my eyes.

"I think we should go now," Tony's eyes trailed behind me, I turned and saw Jeff standing there awkwardly.

"We should." I said quickly.

"Uhh, okay, hopefully, we'll bump into each other again," Jeff said with a smile.

"You smile a lot, you have good teeth," I smirked, his smile widened and I chuckled.

"Okay little one, we must be on our way, bye Jeff," Tony dragged me away, Jeff waved.

"I like him," I said to myself.

"What?" Tony asked.

"Shit, I said that out loud," my cheeks burned up, I never said these things in front of my brother.

"It's okay, I trust him with you, it's Jeff," Tony lead me through the crowd of sweaty bodies and outside, the cold air hit me and I shivered.

"If he dates you I won't mind," Tony said out of the blue, "It's Jeff, everybody loves Jeff."

____

a/n

Oh my god I am so sorry if this sucks ahhhh help me I feel really bad that I'm not writing these how the people want me to write them!

;-; :') 

sincerely yours, liz