"Dam Free Ice Cream"- Chapter 5

The training room was perhaps the most extravagant thing Percy had seen since coming to Arkadia. It was huge, and seemed to have an infinite number of rooms. In some of them he walked by, led by Jesua of course, groups of strange people trained. In some individuals did so. On the rare occasion, he would see one or two people fighting against pale blue, hologram-like apparitions. When Percy asked, Jesus just said, "Those are the Misters. They provide a solid challenge. You can change them to whatever type of style you want to."

Percy had no idea what to say.

The room Jesus left him in was obviously, somehow, designed for him. A huge rock wall stood in the middle, with lava running down it, just like the one at camp. This one was at least a hundred feet tall however. Across from it a huge circle shaped glass container stood. A keypad on the outside let Percy tell it what type of weather conditions and landscape he wanted it to change to. It could fit maybe, ten, people inside comfortably.

Across from the glass container, a 100 meter salt-water pool sat. It's aroma filled the air and made Percy slightly homesick. More specifically, homesick for the beach where he proposed to Annabeth.

The last part of the room was the huge walk of weapons. Hundreds of them, every type imaginable, and even more. What Percy could need them for, no idea. In front of them a huge empty area lay, with slightly padded floors. Targets Hung against the wall.

Percy spent at least twenty minutes messing around in the Tank, as he decided he was going to call the glass container. His poor hair suffered blistering heat, a humid tropical forest, and chilly rain alongside a lake. Needless to say, it was just a mess. Percy found it pretty darn cool that it never ended though. He could run and run toward the glass, and the landscape wouldn't stop changing. It had to be some type of magic, or a really fancy form of technology.

Percy spent the next hour after that swimming laps and laying at the bottom of the pool thinking. He debated trying archery for a bit, but knew that it was hopeless, so gave up almost immediately. He found a nice note alongside the weapons from Chaos however.

These weapons are for you and anyone you wish to share them with. I've made them special, and with a bit of tinkering from your new Revival I have a feeling that you'll be surprised.

-Chaos

Percy had to laugh at that. He doubted he could still be surprised. But when the 4 demigods he had called upon from the depths of the underworld arrived, he would be- surprised, that is.

🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤❤️🖤🖤🖤

Thalia was pissed, ultimately pissed to be exact. She was dead though, so you can't exactly expect her to be happy. Her own father had attempted to kill her favorite cousin (sorry Nico). Then, when she tried to protect him, she had died instead.

Let me tell you, Dying sucked.

She had just suddenly appeared in an ugly lobby, with too many people surrounding her, in various states. Most were crying or staring off into space. One or two were reading ghostly books. A man at the front desk gestured to her, so she drew her bow and walked over, naturally.

"What are you?" The man didn't bother to flinch. He wore a fancy Italian suit and a pair of tortoiseshell glasses. He casually typed a few things on his computer, then peered over at her. 

"Thalia Grace, aged 15. Death by Lightning. What type of payment method will you be using?" He asked in an accent, either British or Australian, Thalia couldn't tell.