Chapter Two

Sora's POV 

As we were nearing the school, I saw the students all standing outside mingling with one another. That's when I got nervous. 

I scanned the crowed and saw some very flamboyant boys. 

I looked to Roxas. "See those three boys over there? They look... gay." 

He looked to where I motioned and smiled. "Finally, some out of the closet gays." 

I frowned. "They're probably going to be bullied, you know." 

He sighed. "Yeah... I know." 

We reached the school parking lot and as we were walking through it, a loud car honked at us. 

I turned to the car with wide eyes and a gaped mouth. 

"Sora!" Roxas yelled, quickly grabbing my arm harshly and pulling me onto the side walk, the car continuing to drive to a parking spot. 

I was breathing heavily, blushing from embarrassment when I noticed the crowed looking at us. 

I slouched into myself and crossed my arms as I looked at the car who almost hit us. 

Roxas had kept his hand on my arm but lossened his grip. 

I watched as two boys got out of the car. They were both really tall. The driver had white silver long hair, he was wearing a black leather jacket with a black tee underneath. He had black skinny jeans on underneath. The other boy had red spiky long hair. He was wearing a black and white flannel with white skinny jeans on underneath. 

I blushed slightly. 

"New kids?" Roxas asked, nudging me. 

"Yeah... I think so. I never seen them before." I said. 

They both started to walk over to us. 

Uh oh...

My eyes widened. 

They reached us, the silver haired boy smiling while the red head smirking. 

"Sorry about that, I should've slowed down sooner." The silver haired boy said. 

"U-Um... that's okay." I said awkwardly, looking up at him. 

He's crazy tall... 

"I'm Riku, and this is Axel." Riku said, holding out his hand for me to shake it. 

I awkwardly took his hand and shook it.

Axel had done the same with Roxas.

"I'm Sora, and this is Roxas." I said, both of us pulling our hands away. 

I shook Axel's hand and Riku shook Roxas'. 

"Nice to meet you both." Riku said, smiling at us. 

We smiled back. 

"We're new here." Axel said. 

"Yeah... could you maybe show us around?" Riku asked. 

I awkwardly looked at Roxas and he looked at me with reassurance. 

I looked back up at Axel, then at Riku. "Sure." 

They both smiled happily. 

"Thank you so much." Axel said. 

I nodded, smiling sweetly. "Of course." 

"Come on, we have a bit of time before class starts." Roxas said, leading the way.