She's like a rainbow

I had no idea where he was talking about, all I knew is that I probably was not allowed there. We kept walking until we got to a fork in the sidewalk, he slung his arm around me and I looked at him with a confused look, "hey Juliet there's boys around here and they can't be flirting with you" I laughed with him, "Mr. Phoenix I think you're the one flirting" I said playfully tapping his shoulder, he blushed, "I believe you caught me Ms. Juliet" we both laughedi and walked until we got to a house near a lake with all these girls wearing sunflower crowns dancing to these old 70's Rock songs and the boys were jumping off a swing into a lake. I was kinda shocked, if this was such a "dangerous" and "outlawed" place for me why did it look so fun?

A boy and a girl spotted River and me, they ran over and the boy gave him a peace sign type of wave which River returned back, the girl was really nice she told me her name was "Sky" and the boys name was "Rodney" they took me and river and led us down to where the lake was, the radio was still playing and we sat on a rock and talked with them, "So River Where did you find this one?" Rodney said "Yeah she's not from here" giggled Sky, "oh I'm from the north side, like 15 mins away from here" I said smiling back. "She said to sneak here" river said comically whispering to everyone, "you found yourself a classy girl" Rodney said. River whispered something to Rodney and then he smiled at River. I was confused, "okay Riv we're gonna go change the song and I gotta get Sky home, I'll see ya later" Rodney said, "Bye Sky, Bye Rodney" I told them "See ya Juliet they told me" they left, "Uh hey Riv how did they know my name?" I asked him, "oh I may have told them about you" oh was all I said blushing at him.

I looked at all the kids jumping off the swing and I kinda wanted to do something I wasn't supposed to, "hey River have you jumped off that" i asked him,"Oh yeah all the time" he said, "well do you wanna jump off it now with me?" I asked him, "yeah okay but don't hurt your self okay? Ill jump first then you okay?" He said giving me instructions, "Okay" I said happily back. He lead me up there and took his shirt off and his shorts off and I did the same with my sundress. He looked back at me and stood up on the Rock and reached for the rope, "you ready?" He said ready to jump, "yeah I said rubbing my shoulder" with that he jumped right off with the people down below cheering for him. He splashed into the water and held up his arms, "COME ON YOU GOT THIS!" He yelled up to me. I stepped up held onto the rope and looked down at him, hell I probably would've been so afraid I would've died but that smile looking back up at me, I couldn't be afraid looking at him; ever. I jumped off and landed about 5 feet away from him. He swam over quickly and held me up in the water, I was laughing and breathing heavily, " you okay?" He asked my taking the hair out of my face, "yeah, I'm fine" I said still breathing heavy, "was it scary" he said looking happily at me, "oh yeah! It felt like my heart was coming out of my chest and when I was falling into the water I saw you looking at me while I was tumbling into the water and God I felt so scared and oh my god you made the biggest smile River-" he cut me off by holding the back of my neck and he kissed me; not only was this the best day of my life, he made it 100 times better by holding me, "I think I like you Juliet" he said whispering to me, "I'm sure I like you River" I said kissing him back.