Epilogue

This is the final chapter of my short story so thank you for reading! It probably will make you emotional as it made me upset too x If you enjoyed this or feel as if it is worth reading please share with Fanmily x

Also please vote, comment, share, follow and check out my other works! x

She threw her bag into the corner of the room and collapsed onto her bed in exhaustion. While she buried her head into her pillow, she expertly found her phone and navigated her way around her music folder until she found the one song that would inevitably and undoubtedly make her happier. She needed to be happier, it wasn't a want or a desire but a need because otherwise she would slip away and she would no longer be herself anymore. Also, she really didn't feel like sleeping on a damp pillow and by the way that she was continuing, her pillow would be tear soaked in minutes.

Her finger hovered over the play button for a few moments before she decided to hit the button, if this song didn't make her happier then nothing would. She prepared herself for the beautiful words of I'll Be Your Strength to fill her ears but she found herself bizarrely disappointed. Her phone informed her that it was playing and yet she found herself at a loss since no sound was emitted from the blasted device. She sighed then threw her head back onto her pillow, even her favourite song wouldn't play... She simply lied there for a few moments before suddenly and loudly, the song began to play.

This is not gonna last forever,

It's that time where you must hold on.

And I won't let you surrender,

And I'll heal you if you're broken.

Finally, she thought, it appeared that her phone had fixed itself. She listened closely, taking in the lyrics and drawing courage from it which is something she tried to do as often as she could, especially when she was upset. It was then that she realised that it sounded different, it was missing that all so simple piano in the background and it was sang ever so slightly differently, if she wasn't paying attention then she probably wouldn't have noticed at all.

She brought her head up from her pillow and sat up, leaning against her bed trying to make sense of why the song randomly sounded different. It was then that she saw the five figures stood at the side of her bed, each of them had visited her individually and now they were here together. The Wanted. She wasn't as frightened or as confused as previous times because she'd seen each of them once and it was no longer as bizarre as it was. She had accepted that imagining her favourite people in the world being physically in her house was quite frankly wrong and crazy however it was just something she had had to deal with and now it made her happy, not unsure.

Siva stepped forwards and wiped her eyes gently with his thumbs, removing the tears that had brimmed in her eyes. His gorgeous brown eyes connected with her's and she could feel herself calming down gradually. She was no longer a crying mess, she had composed herself and took in the feeling of being surrounded by the people that made up her world.

"Don't cry beautiful." He said softly, his familiar accent filling her ears and enlarging her smile. He moved his thumbs off her face and she immediately missed the warmth that they provided her with. He then pulled back and stood in line with the other boys who all wore smiles on their faces and looked very comfortable around each other.

"What are you doing here? I mean I know you're not here, I'm just crazy..." She asked. She had come to terms with that the fact that she was a bit insane since they could not possibly be in her room, singing and talking to her but even still, she felt the need to remind herself that none of this was actually happening. It had been just under a month since she had been visited by Nathan and she had come to the belief that her time with them was up and now that she had imagined all of them, she wouldn't do it again.