1.

Sorry guys updates will be slow thank you for reading our stories

(N/n)- your nickname

Note: this takes place a few years later and this may be a little sad and cryworthy thanks to me being a little emotional at the time ~Luna

(Y/N)'s Pov

I sat in my recording room  waiting for my latest video to be uploaded a soft sigh escaping my lips as I stared at the computer. That was until I heard my phone go off the familiar ringtone of Tom which caused me to sigh again but I answered it

"Hello (y/n) speaking" I said my voice monotone as I tapped my fingers on the free space on my desk

"Hey (n/n)" Tom said in his cheery British accent which made me sigh softly 

"What do you want Tom?" I asked

"Just wanna tell you," Tom paused making me agitated as I waited for him to build suspense "That you have been invited to Insomnia this year!"

"Wait What... Is that all Tom?" I said after my pause it came out kinda like a growl.

"Well... No?" Tom said in an asking tone.

"Ok then what else you don't seem entirely certain of that" I replied my voice completely monotone as I spoke I had been this way for years ever since I had to move away from James

"Listen I know there is a couple reasons you didn't want to join Mianite but I'll do season three if if you just open up (Y/N)" Tom said he seemed saddened I met him through YouTube he never knew me before the move before I left James "Listen Okay everyone's going to be at insomnia everyone but Jordan and since you have no choice you'll have to talk to him at some point. (Y/N) you can't avoid him forever he's tried to contact you Why won't you let him try?" 

I swiped my hand over my face as I felt my throat close up trying hard not to cry afraid if I spoke my voice would give it away. Swallowing hard I

"Because" I said my voice breaking slightly ' Because I don't want to be hurt I don't want to get hurt so please drop the subject' I thought tears sliding down my face

"Wait? Are you crying" Tom asked I could hear worry clear in his voice

"No no of course not" I lied "I've got to go talk to you later" I said before hanging up not giving him a chance to reply I stared at my computer screen the video had finished uploading I turned off my computer and stood swallowing as I walked out of the recording room going to the bathroom I closed the door and slid down to the floor trying not to cry but I eventually broke down and started crying tears streaming down my face as I sobbed I hated this I was in pain mentally and nobody saw it. I shook crying I was lucky I lived alone set apart from everyone in my life since I had moved out of my mom's house dad had died a few years before I moved out and that hit mom pretty hard but.

My phone went off indicating that I had a text sniffling I looked at my phone and saw it was a text from Tom I wiped my eyes and looked at the text reading it with tears in my eyes. My eyes were red and puffy as I held my breath trying to stop the hiccups that kept coming to no avail.

(a/n: I don't know about you guys but I cry horribly and end up having the hiccups~Luna)

The text read " Listen I know its hard I talked to James and he told me what happened please just try to talk to him If you don't answer I'm coming over" 'Oh great just what I needed' I thought but couldn't think of the words to text him he would soon be here knowing him he sent that text and started on his way. I laughed a little at a second text he sent "Now you see me in my Audi TT " as I looked out my window I saw his carbon grey, colored Audi and sighed. I wiped my eyes and washed my face just as I heard a knock on.my door

"(Y/N)!!! (Y/N)!!! OPEN THE DOOR!!!! OPEN THE DOOR!!!!!" I heard Tom yell from outside I sighed and finished drying my face before walking to the door and opening it phone in hand.

"Yes To- No!" I stared at Tom and James momentarily before closing the door in their faces

"(Y/N) OPEN THE DOOR PLEASE" Tom said James looked at Tom

"I told you this was a bad idea" James said walking back to the car Tom following him closely.

"I'll talk to her James just wait here" Tom said walking back over to the door banging on it again.

"(Y/N) (Y/N) PLEASE LET ME TALK" Tom yelled before sliding down the other side of the door

"nO" I said my voice breaking as I stood leaning against the wall covering my face trying hard not to cry

"You can't do this forever please" Tom said his voice breaking as he fought tears "Don't hide please"

'WHY DO YOU CARE I'VE BEEN ALONE MOST OF MY LIFE NOBODY'S EVER ASKED WHAT'S WRONG I'M SURPRISED PEOPLE HAVENT SEEM HOW BROKEN I AM' I screamed in my head I wanted so badly to say those thoughts out loud.

"Fine..." I grumbled "but only because I don't want you to start crying"

"Can James come?" Tom asked as he slowly stood up James' head turned toward the door and Tom.

"Tom I'm not sure I'm ready anymore" James said out in a whine

"Don't give me that crap snap out of it James" Tom yelled staring into James' eyes

I sighed and stared at my hands for a moment before sighing.

"Yes James can come in" I mumbled hoping that they didn't hear. Tom pushed James through the door and James looked down calmly.

"Listen (Y/N) all I wanted to say before you left was..." James said fighting to say the words he regretted not saying flat out.

"All he wanted to ask was, Will you go on a date with him?" Tom finished James' words before continuing "He wants to get to know you again I just wanted you to see that."

I looked at them blinking as I processed what they had said my mind believed it but my heart it it doesn't want to be broken again. I blushed lightly and looked away realizing I had been staring there was an awkward silence in the room which caused me to shift on my feet lightly. Tom tapped my shoulder making me look up at him he smiled pointing over to James who still had his head down.

"Just process it I'll come by to pick you up for insomnia this weekend, Okay?" Tom said staring into my (E/C) eyes.

I pursed my lips thinking before nodding a little.

"Ok also is it alright if I let James stay here for week?" Tom asked "Just until insomnia"

"Um I guess so" I mumble looking over at James who was still looking down

"GREAT!" He cheered before practically running out the door giving both of us hugs and running out the door with a large triumphant smile.  Leaving James and I to both look at the ground awkwardly.

'Well this should be fun' I thought

________________________________________________________________________________

Luna: Hey guys oh jeez this is the most we've probably written ok so we're going to end the chapter here and start working on the second chapter anyways thank you so much for reading we hope you enjoy now I'm going to hand the mic to Kyro.

Thanks for the wonderful introduction (Hint Hint Sarcasm hint hint). Anyway my goal of writing  at least 1000 words a chapter so yeah also guys Don't forget to Vote Comment and Follow for more amazing content and this will now be the signature ending to make it same!! See you guys in the next chapter bye!

~Kyro