3.

4 years ago

"Y/n," my Mum said walking down the stairs her cheeks tear stained as she looked for me. "Your Father he- he was attacked by The Wizarding family Hayes, ... He's dead" she said that made me angry, very angry.

James' family, James' dad, his family made my own in pain. I wanted to believe James was different before then I had to make myself strong, my Mum, I knew she'd drown herself out. I'm 17, I don't want to hate him I loved him before I can't let this break me. I became emotionless in the weeks to come I often times found myself crying to sleep. My mum drowns herself in alcohol and I wanted to believe he was different I wanted to believe it wasn't him who did it.

"I'm Fine Mum" I growled shaking my mum was the only one who knew I liked him father couldn't know he never would now. She had explained in the car that the reason we were moving was that we had to move away from our natural enemies. That was just before I turned sixteen I heard that was the coming of age in our tradition as I later found out. As that was when I got my ears, tail, weapons, and most of all my powers.

'If James you are reading this you will soon know why I can't bring myself to show how I feel and why we stopped talking I am sorry. I found out your family murdered my father I found out we are enemies and were never meant to be friends. I am sorry I never truly got to say what I wanted to, I loved you but I don't anymore so leave before we both get hurt more. You remember when we had to leave and I hung up on you when you tried to call me and I never answered you? Well, that's because I'm an Otherkin and your a Wizard and your family started to slaughter mine to show we weren't accepted in their town any longer your mum hated me she told me that day one.

I know you wanted to say you loved me that day but after learning before my coming of age about this I knew we would never work Sorry Waglington I cant do this Mr. Wizard goodbye'

{sorry this chapter is really short}

~Kyro