English version of the spanish version of my nonesense story thing

I'm tired asf oh my god
Ugghhh I haven't even finished a project yet and it was due Friday. And my partner for the project won't be here so most of my presentation will be fricked up. Durhehrbr I wish summer was here. And I wish I could wear shortssss

Also

Ididn't finish this story yet, it's one of these stories I work on on the way to school or something

ALSO

IM ALMOST AT 400 FOLLOWS UH
IN LESS THAN 3 WEEKS I GOT ALMOST 100 FOLLOWS
Why
Why
WhhhhyYyyytYYYY
I don't understand
Why do you follow me?? XDD
All the stuff I talk about makes absolutely nO SENSE WHATSOEVER or just bored as frICK so-

~
This is also unedited.

Little Errors age = 5
Young Inks age = 12
Older Inks name has an uppercase 'i', and the younger Ink has a lowercase 'i'.
Older Error has an uppercase 'E' and younger Error has a lowercase 'e'.
-

ink sighed as he let his younger brother sleep on his lap.

'When will we ever get out of this . . . Void?' ink thought, frowning. He looked down at his younger brother, error. He was trembling slightly, and his face was slightly yellow.

He's sick.

Its honestly pretty scary.

ink couldn't do anything. Nothing, nothing at all. He couldn't help his younger brother.

A couple of tears slipped down inks face, and ink was quick too wiping them.

No.

He shouldn't cry.

He needs to he brave.

He needs to be there for his little brother.

Twelve years he's been stuck here, and five for error .

. . .

zzzzhhhhiiiipppp!

Ink shot his head up, letting out a little gasp, eyes wide. He wiped his tears and brought error closer in a protective way. About 10 feet away from error and ink were two skeletons who looked almost exactly like ink and error, except older. Well– the older version of error looked a lot more healthier and stronger, and he also had blue lines that went from the bottom of his eye sockets down to his chin.

The older version of ink widened his eyes along with the older version of error. Older Ink glanced at the Error next to him, but didn't see him at his right. Older Error was kneeling down, smiling warmly. Older Ink smiled too, 'Of course. How did I forget? He always had a soft spot for children'. Ink stood back, letting Error get to the children.

Error sat cross cross from the two children, still smiling softly.

"W-Who are you. . ? What d-do you wa-want?!" ink snapped, starting to feel the child in his arms stir. Little Error blinked a couple of times tiredly, the sat up quickly, all smiles.

"Hai ingy-" error cut himself off when he saw the two other skeletons. He gasped and hopped out of his brothers arms, hiding behind him instead.

Error cleared his throat, making ink tense up, "Hello! I'm Error." ink gasped, then growled, "Is this s-some sick joke?! This is Error!" Ink pointed to the child behind him, who was peeking out from behind ink. Errors eyebrows rose, "What? But– Wait. How old are you?" Error asked in disbelief. ink picked up little error and stepped back. "I'm twelve and error is five," ink replied carefully. Error was going to reply, but then smol error started talking, "You . . Nice?" The small child asked, tilting his head to the side innocently. Error nodded, smiling. Little error bounced in his brothers arms, the managed to slip out of his grip and onto the ground.

"Like . . Hugs? Like hugs?!" He asked, excited. Error chuckled and nodded, grinning happily. The small child gasped, then looked up to his brother and pointed to the older Error. "Ingy!! He like hug!" Giggled the smol child, bouncing a little. ink nodded slowly, eyeing the other skeletons uneasily.

"Can you get us out of here?" ink asked seriously. Error and Ink nodded confidently, "psshh, definitely. Without a problem," Ink replied with ease.

error gasped, eyes wide with excitement and awe, "Real-e?! Me Ingy see lots colars(colors)?!" error asked, astonished, along with ink. Both Error and Ink nodded. "Of course! Do you guys wanna come home with us?" Error asked hopefully, his expression almost pleading. Ink blinked a couple of times before responding, "Will you be able to take care of my brother?" Ink asked sERIOUSLY. Ink nodded truthfully, "Of course! And same goes for you, too," Ink smiled kindly. The smaller version of ink froze.

"You mean it? You'd- you'd help u-us?" Ink asked carefully. Ink nodded and nodded again, "I definitely mean it!"

"I-I– Uh– W-Well– Huh?" Ink looked down, feeling little hands tug on his shorts.

"Ingy? Me hug them?" The small little error asked softly, his big eyes shining with innocence.

"I-I– Uh– S-Sure, I guess," ink murmured softly. error gasped and jumped a little, squeaking out a 'yay!'. error ran up to the older version of him, bouncing with each step. error bounced in place a little, giggling.

"Me," error pointed to himself, "hug," he wrapped his arms around his own body, hugging himself, "you?" error pointed to the Adult in front of him. ink coughed a little and cleared his throat, as if he was asking Error for something else–

"Oh!! Thank you, please!" error added, smiling widely, squinting his eyesockets closed.

Error chuckled and nodded, grinning happily as the small error giggled and tried to wrap his tiny arms around Error. Error smiled widely and wrapped his arms around the small child, feeling the child snuggle into his wool sweater. error released himself from the hug and sat there on the adults lap, smiling up at him, eyes full of happiness and awe.