roses

idk roses sounded sexual

somebody requested smut for error n ink a while ago but i didn't want to do it cause
y'know
it's not appropriate n stuff
so, today, i thought i'd make a heated makeout instead

yay, ig :D

also cringe warning, this is my first time trying this??  so it's not perfect or the greatest or professional so please don't expect much

!!!!!hello up ahead is some sexy sexy errorink okay kiddos so don't be around your parents as you read this mk !!!!! no cursing tho!!! trying to stop cursing again it's a bad habit !!!!

-

the second error stepped through the door, he was pressed against a wall by another figure.

"ink- wh-" error murmured in shock, looking up at the creator. before error could continue speaking, ink smashed his lips against the others, his hands holding onto the black skull in front of him. errors eye sockets widened in shock, before quickly closing them again to return the rough kiss.

ink unexpectedly slipped in his tongue, and both touches fought - although ink had more control because error was still in slight shock. when ink left the others lips, they were both panting, saliva connected to both tongues. ink grinned mischievously at the destroyer before he went back to kissing the other breathlessly. both of their chests heaved and their souls raced in sync. when they separated, again, ink smirked down at the darker skeleton with a look that meant trouble.

good trouble.

he tugged off the others shirt without any hesitation, grabbing the others soul which was earlier, and now, glowing brightly. error let out a small groans from the light touches that were completely unintentional.

the next thing they know, they were in their bed.

-

IM GONNA LOOK BACK AT THIS AND C R I N G E

I HATE MYSELF :")