¤Chapter 7¤

"Ok stop." Roman said beginning to become bored. "He doesn't know anything." He huffed roughly running his hand through his hair.

Roman had let Eleanor leave the room after he couldn't get anything out of them. He brought in Gabriel to get him to talk but all the beating wasn't getting them anywhere. He'd repeat the same thing over and over again. 'I don't know', is what he'd say.

"Dispose of the both of them and no loose strings." He instructed standing up. "Gabriel lets go." He said walking towards the other room.

When he had got in Eleanor laid asleep wearing his jacket on the couch. Roman huffed, he knew taking her would result in such difficulties. She is the most difficult woman he's ever met and her sassy mouth wasn't helping at all.

"I told you to think it over." Gabriel simply shrugged.

"She was mine in the first place." He growled.

"Meaning?" Gabriel arched his brow crossing his arms over his chest looking at his friend/boss.

"We didn't go all the way to new York for the heck off going. Her father exchanged her for his debt." He rolled his eyes.

"And does she know?" He asked.

"No and we are going to keep it that way." He instructed sternly.

"I'd like to ask why but at the same time I don't, so I'll just use my imagination." He smirked.

"You're half as annoying as she is." He rubbed his eyes.

"Am I supposed to take that as an insult?" He asked with a chuckle.

Roman huffed taking his phone from the small table. "Grab her and lets go." He stated walking towards the door.

"I'm not a babysitter and she's not my responsibility." Gabriel simply shrugged and began walking towards the door. "She's your responsibility."

"Gabriel." He growled looking at his friend open the door.

Gabriel simply chuckle as he took the back exit like always. Roman sighed and went to pick her up. He walked out the office towards the back exit. As soon as they got outside she shivered slightly since the night air is much chillier than during the day. She snuggled into him making him go stiff as he watched her smile.

Roman exhaled a shaky breath looking down at her before continuing towards the limo. He got his driver, Paul to help put Eleanor in the car. Eleanor still snuggled into him for his body heat since the limo had cool crisp air.

"Gabriel cancel any plans I had with Jolene." He spoke on his phone.

"Why?" He asked.

"Because I said so." He growled.

"Or is it because you're with Eleanor." He snickered.

"No." He huffed. "I have personal matters to attend."

"And those would be?" He asked.

"You're fučking nosey Gabriel." He shot out.

"I think we've established that many years ago." He stated matter of factly.

"Daniel is back."

"Oh... so what now? He is your cousin."

"He said he wants to discuss matters with me and that surely never turns out great." He informed.

"No kidding. Need me there?"

"No."

"Alright I'm hanging up now."