¤Chapter 42¤

"You know we wouldn't be falling behind schedule if you didn't decide to have another round before we woke up." Eleanor stated matter of factly.

"But you fučking loved it." Roman smirked.

Eleanor blushed as she strapped her seat belt. "So where are we going?" She asked.

"We're going to New York for a banquets." He told her.

"For the Mafia's?"  She asked him.

"Yes."

"Why?"

"Because we need to make sure we're all on good terms with each other." He explained.

"Why only once a year?" She asked him.

"Elley you're getting on my nerves with all these questions." Roman huffed.

"Well I'm interested." She smiled at him. "And I also want to talk to you about something other than myself and sex." She added.

"So you're interested in what I do for a living?" He asked.

"Mhm." She nodded.

"We only do it once a year because majority of the year everyone is busy so we marked this day to hold a banquet." He informed.

"Can we drive there instead of going on a plane." She asked batting her eyelashes.

"Why?" Roman's eyes narrowed into slits.

"Because I want to spend time with you."

"And you will on the plane." He assured.

"No." She shook her head. "C'mon Roman please." She batted her eyelashes. "Haven't had a road trip in a very long time and it would be fun to do with my boyfriend." She held his arm.

"Ok fine." He huffed and didn't take the exit to the airport.

"Yay." She clapped her hands and leaned over go press her lips on his cheek.

She watched as he took a exit and parked at a convenient store. "We're going to need some snacks."

Eleanor hopped out and followed behind him. She held his hand as they walked in. She loved how the black v-neck shirt hugged him and how his dark denim jeans hugged him a certain way but it wasn't skinny either. And he wore grey Nike sneakers.

"So what do you want to get?" Eleanor asked him as he took a basket.

"I don't know." He shrugged. "Anything you think is best."

She nodded as they stopped at the fridges and she took two bottles of water and two strawberry cola's. She took all her favourite snacks and sweets then took some chocolate.

"Baby, we don't need six slabs of chocolate." Roman said looking in the basket.

"But I like all these different ones plus they're for me." She grinned.

"Ok." He shrugged. "As long as you don't fall sick or get a tooth ache." He told her.

She nodded before she added a few Oreo boxes then some dry fruit. "Ok we can leave." She smiled up at him.

She noticed him grab a few packets of the blue Doritos. She smiled at him before they went to the checkout. Then she grabbed a pack of infinity gum.

Once they got to the front the one kept looking at them as she rung the many items. Eleanor smiled at her. Eleanor looked up at Roman to see he was getting out his card.

"Hold the keys." He gave them to her.

She took them and caught the woman as her eyes buldged out looking at the stack off cash he had in his hand.