attention humans!

Hi lovelies!

I wanna thank you for choosing to read my book; What Losers Can Win. And I really hope that y'all enjoy it. This wasn't my first story on Wattpad, because before I publish this story, there were other books that I wrote. But sadly, I didn't continue it not because no one's reading it. There some readers actually, but, honestly, I started to get tired of writing it and just other side of me is saying that I should write another one. Because -honestly- whenever one chapter of my story is getting sad or boring, I'm also getting bored to write it, even though readers wants me to continue it. Yeah, I'm sooo cruel! And sometimes I just hate myself. Lol.

But guys! The only thing for me to continue or keep writing this story until the end, is y'all should give an effort to vote, comment -god, I love comments, if y'all know- And Share for it. And when I saw your support for this, I'll also give an effort to continue this for all of you!

Just show your support, and I'm totally good ;)

This book is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places and incidents are products of the author's imagination or are used fictitiously. Any resemblance to actual events or locales or persons, living or dead, is entirely coincidental.

And; This story is created by me, myself and I. And obviously not plagiarized by some other stories that I read/currently reading. I understand the feeling of hardly working on something, and just suddenly saw it to another stories that was so similar or specifically, plagiarized. I didn't agree with that. And I obviously didn't even doing that.

So please, DO NOT read this story just to plagiarize, because if I knew where were your house was, I will burn it with plastics and rubbers. So that y'all get suffocatingly died inside of your house. Um, okay. I know I'm overreacting. That was kind of rude. Let's take it a little less bad. I think I'll just pour a muriatic acid on your face, as in all over to your damn face. That would make hard for you to see.

Oh god. That was bad? Yeah. That was so bad.

But seriously, I ashamed all those kind of people. They weren't called author anymore because, hello? Gawain ba 'yon ng isang totoong author? I don't think so. So please. Work hard for your own work and I'm sure you'll feel worthier than copying other's story. :)

Are we all good? Yes, we're all good.

I hope you all enjoy reading this happy and lovely story. With the feeling of being inlove and excitement. Like what I want y'all wanted to feel.

Have a nice read, lovelies!

With hugs and kisses and sweet donuts ,

CLVM.